should manny"pacman" pacquiao have his own jb shoe?

for those that watched him detroy hatton
roll.gif
/ its obvious that mayweatheris next and if he beats him I think JB should release a general release shoe in his honor for us the consumer to copped! I know his already with nike and theyjust release his limited cross trainers. opinions not flames would be apprieated
wink.gif

Nike property JB can't just pick ppl from Nikes athletic roster and make them there own shoe would be cool but highly unlikely so sorry no chance at all .

Originally Posted by Killajay209

for those that watched him detroy hatton
roll.gif
/ its obvious that mayweather is next and if he beats him I think JB should release a general release shoe in his honor for us the consumer to copped! I know his already with nike and they just release his limited cross trainers. opinions not flames would be apprieated
wink.gif
You're making that very difficult to do. Make some coherent sentences first, then maybe you can get some proper replies.

I think Nike is doing a better job in making shoes for their athletes than JB for theirs. JB shoes have just been so lackluster lately, or should I sayperiod... I think he should just stick with a swoosh on his gear than a Jumpman.

imho, pacman's stuff from nike can milk the cows alone...seen his trainers...it's sold out and know resellers on ebay and stuff..Go pacman teampac..FTW...

Pacquaio aint winning against Mayweather,, btw Mayweather smack down hatton as well........

If any boxer gets an exclusive, outside of the washed up R.J.J., it should be Mayweather ,but he's retired for now......

Back
Top Bottom