should NIKE restore MICHAEL VICK's contract?

Nike's not solely about image.

Think about Kobe's situation. This man was accused of raping some chick in the butt. They let the time pass, people forgot...and Kobe was back as a primary focus again as if nothing happened.

If Vick continues to have success, they'll find a way to bring him back into the mix. Like others have said, he prolly won't get a shoe but he could be the face of a marketing campaign.

Think about Kobe's situation. This man was accused of raping some chick in the butt. They let the time pass, people forgot...and Kobe was back as a primary focus again as if nothing happened.

If Vick continues to have success, they'll find a way to bring him back into the mix. Like others have said, he prolly won't get a shoe but he could be the face of a marketing campaign.

dude paid his debt IMO...damn near served 2 years! for animal cruelty????? in a country that allows HUNTING SEASON! doesnt make sense to me. people have done less time for worst crimes. and he StILL A BEAST...let that man make his money...hes already getting raped in his NFL contract

dude paid his debt IMO...damn near served 2 years! for animal cruelty????? in a country that allows HUNTING SEASON! doesnt make sense to me. people have done less time for worst crimes. and he StILL A BEAST...let that man make his money...hes already getting raped in his NFL contract

should they? yes, hes reproving himself as one of the better athletes in sports, will they? no, its too much of a bad image. if he does crazy well in the next 5 years they might give it another shot like they did with Kobe after adidas dropped him previously

should they? yes, hes reproving himself as one of the better athletes in sports, will they? no, its too much of a bad image. if he does crazy well in the next 5 years they might give it another shot like they did with Kobe after adidas dropped him previously

I don't know if they should make any Vick sigs, but at least make some damn PEs for him and release them to us.
Start with those new Huarache TR's.

I don't know if they should make any Vick sigs, but at least make some damn PEs for him and release them to us.
Start with those new Huarache TR's.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

he has a contract with them
laugh.gif
........they supply him with gear, etc for no cost.

or am I thinking of someone else

being a HUGE eagles fan i would love to see nike bring back the vick line, the man deserves it and i would be all over some vick trainers in an eagles CW

being a HUGE eagles fan i would love to see nike bring back the vick line, the man deserves it and i would be all over some vick trainers in an eagles CW

yea i thought they were holding him at arms length.i think he could carry his own sig again but apparently he's no Tiger and/or Kobe.

yea i thought they were holding him at arms length.i think he could carry his own sig again but apparently he's no Tiger and/or Kobe.

Why not.... he just "pushed" Kolb outta the way like a small child. After being locked up for a while

Why not.... he just "pushed" Kolb outta the way like a small child. After being locked up for a while

Originally Posted by johngotty

Accused is alot different than actually being guilty.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Accused is alot different than actually being guilty.

The actions off the field are still at the front of the public's mind, even tho he is rocking it on field. The Vick line is still gonna be in limbo or never to be seen again unfortunately, his gear was smokin'

KEEP IT UP VICK

The actions off the field are still at the front of the public's mind, even tho he is rocking it on field. The Vick line is still gonna be in limbo or never to be seen again unfortunately, his gear was smokin'

KEEP IT UP VICK

I think they should give Vick the Kobe approach...a sig shoe with Flywire, lots of exclusive CWs (Va Tech, Philly, even a Atl)..a hot commercial

Back
Top Bottom