Should Rajon Rondo Finally Make His First Allstar Team This Season ?

Overrated IMO, he doesnt necessarily create shots for his teammates to get his assists.
laugh.gif

If the All-Star game specified Point Guards, and not just guards, then yes he should/would make it.

But it's just guards, so I could see him getting passed over.

He deserves it.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

No because he's a PG and shoots 53% from the FT line
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Overrated IMO, he doesnt necessarily create shots for his teammates to get his assists. I mean...you are passing the rock to either KG, Ray Ray, or P2.

And the audacity of this cat goin at CP3 earlier in the season
smh.gif
Dude's swag wouldn't be near what it is now if he wasn't surrounded by such talent.
On the topic at hand, yea I think the coaches will make him an all-star.

i hate the Celtics but Rondo does deserve to be an all-star. like others said he's a great at rebounding, gets ast and steals. he's also a gooddefender.

He definitely deserves it. no question

only thing that will hurt him will be the Big 3 being in it

Ray Allen ain't getting in this year, so no worries there.

I think it'll come down to him and Mo Williams for a spot.

I can't stand the guy, but he's been the Celtics' most consistent player this season.

He deserves to make it as an all star reserve.

Derrick Rose............

If the Bulls get back to .500 and Rose plays like he has been the past month then yes....

Now its Rondo w/o doubt. Check back in a month.....

^
laugh.gif

What if Rondo plays as well as he has? Just because they get to .500 its Rose?

He'll get it this year.

If it comes down to Rondo vs. Ray, gotta be Rondo.

If it comes down to Rondo vs. Mo Will, get outta here.

I was a little scared to give this kid the 55 mil extension but he has been even better this season. He is running the offense so well and making passes thatonly 2 or 3 in the league can make.(Paul, Nash, Kidd) He has even carried our offense when he needs to. His lack of a jumpshot barely hurts us because he canget to anywhere on the court. He has shown great flashes in the past, but he wasn't consistent from game to game. This year, he seems to be the same playergame in and game out.

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

^
laugh.gif

What if Rondo plays as well as he has? Just because they get to .500 its Rose?

He'll get it this year.
Yup that's exactly whats going to happen. Cause he will have to be the Leader of the team for it to happen.

Watch.

It really should be 2 pg's and 2 sg's

Back
Top Bottom