Should there be separate/gender neutral bathrooms for transgender people?

yup.

the gays should have there own bathrooms too.

yeah i said it...
y is everybody actin like he so wrong for sayin this? hell i kinda agree with him. i know if im in the bathroom & a gay dude or sum ******/cross dressing weirdo is in there im outta there in a heartbeat. i aint tryna pull out my meat in the presence of that kinda funny business
Do you scan the entire bathroom for gay and transgender people and remain on the lookout while urinating?
so I can go into a womans bathroom, just as long as I'm not lurking for poon?

:lol: One dude thinks unisex bathrooms are for transgendered ppl and another thinks gays should have their own bathroom. Then ppl are saying it makes sense to them.

y is everybody actin like he so wrong for sayin this? hell i kinda agree with him. i know if im in the bathroom & a gay dude or sum ******/cross dressing weirdo is in there im outta there in a heartbeat. i aint tryna pull out my meat in the presence of that kinda funny business

Afraid you might get wood papi?

Them ******s be posted up in the bathroom straight grilling **** not cool

Last edited:
This question comes up because of an incident earlier today while I was out at the movies with my mother. While we were leaving the theater, she mentioned that a transgender fellow was in the women's bathroom and that his presence made everyone in there unsettled and uncomfortable and that they wouldn't use the facility until he vacated the area. This wasn't a transsexual, this was a man dressed in woman's clothing and was very masculine in appearance which would make them a bit wary. I'm going to be called a homophobe, ignorant among other names and this is going to be compared to black people during the Jim Crow era, but should we create additional bathrooms or gender neutral restrooms for situations like this? Physically, they are not women.
You know what this could have just been a guy acting like a cross dresser so he could get into the womens bathroom to try and rape a girl that was in there alone.
mean.gif

I think it should be like how it is in prison for transgender people.   If they have a penis they should have to  use the mens room.  if they have a vagina they should have to use the womens rest room.   In prison if the transgender person has a penis they go to a mens prison.  If they have a vagina they go to a womens prison.

I feel you.  I'd just go pee in one of the stalls.     

The terms third gender and third sex describe individuals who are categorized (by their will or by social consensus) as neither man nor woman, as well as the social category present in those societies who recognize three or more genders.
The concepts of "third", "fourth" and "some" genders can be somewhat difficult to understand within Western conceptual categories.
Throughout much of the twentieth century, the term "third sex" was a popular descriptor for homosexuals and gender nonconformists, but after Gay Liberation of the 1970s and a growing separation of the concepts of sexual orientation and gender identity, the term fell out of favor among LGBT communities and the wider public.

Gay being a third gender is not the consensus in the United States, where you want seperate bathrooms for them.

The terms third gender and third sex describe individuals who are categorized (by their will or by social consensus) as neither man nor woman, as well as the social category present in those societies who recognize three or more genders.
The concepts of "third", "fourth" and "some" genders can be somewhat difficult to understand within Western conceptual categories.
Throughout much of the twentieth century, the term "third sex" was a popular descriptor for homosexuals and gender nonconformists, but after Gay Liberation of the 1970s and a growing separation of the concepts of sexual orientation and gender identity, the term fell out of favor among LGBT communities and the wider public.
Gay being a third gender is not the consensus in the United States, where you want seperate bathrooms for them.
apparently it's the consensus on NT. And I have no opinion on the matter.

I don't think gays or transgender people should have separate bathrooms I just think if you have man parts below the belt you should have to use the mens room.  If you have female parts before the the waist you should have to use the womens room.   That simple. 

I don't think gays or transgender people should have separate bathrooms I just think if you have man parts below the belt you should have to use the mens room.  If you have female parts before the the waist you should have to use the womens room.   That simple. 
There are people that identify as the opposite gender from what they were born as and are undergoing hormonal treatment to change their gender. Bathrooms also have stalls. 

I don't see why else a gay or transgender person would effect him while he uses the bathroom.
He probably thought the gay man was gonna try to look at his package while he was trying to pee.  The same reason why they have different bathrooms for men and women.   I personally would of just went in the stall and took a piss if I saw someone trying to check me out. 
laugh.gif

There are people that identify as the opposite gender from what they were born as and are undergoing hormonal treatment to change their gender. Bathrooms also have stalls. 
True but just like how jail is.  You go with the people who have the same parts as you under the belt.    Some guys might be faking this to try and see women naked.   We don't know how the person really feels so I think if you have a penis you should use a separate bathroom from people who have a vagina.   To me it's not that big of a deal though.  I really could care less but I do see how it would make people uncomfortable.  I bet a lot of women get uncomfortable when they walk in a bathroom and there's  a man standing in there taking a piss in womens clothes.   To say women wouldn't get uncomfortable from that would be a lie.  

True but just like how jail is.  You go with the people who have the same parts as you under the belt.    Some guys might be faking this to try and see women naked.   We don't know how the person really feels so I think if you have a penis you should use a separate bathroom from people who have a vagina.   To me it's not that big of a deal though.  I really could care less but I do see how it would make people uncomfortable.  I bet a lot of women get uncomfortable when they walk in a bathroom and there's  a man standing in there taking a piss in womens clothes.   To say women wouldn't get uncomfortable from that would be a lie.  
Sure, I mean, people can abuse any situation. What if a man is lurking in bathrooms to look at young boys? Do we need to separate adults from children?

I'm sure women do get uncomfortable, however, in a women's bathroom there are stalls. You would have to be pretty obvious if you're actually trying to spy on women using the restroom.

Do we prohibit transgender people from living as the gender they feel they are just because that makes other people uncomfortable?

Last edited:
Sure, I mean, people can abuse any situation. What if a man is lurking in bathrooms to look at young boys? Do we need to separate adults from children?

I'm sure women do get uncomfortable, however, in a women's bathroom there are stalls. You would have to be pretty obvious if you're actually trying to spy on women using the restroom.

Do we prohibit transgender people from living as the gender they feel they are just because that makes other people uncomfortable?
good question and I see your point.     After hearing your view I don't think it matters.  Let transgenders use which ever bathroom they want.    People are always gonna be uncomfortable about something anyways and at the end of the day it isn't that big of a deal. 

They can live however they want to but if it has a penis it needs to be in the man's bathroom, no if ands or buts about it. 

every male does not want to jump on a woman at every moment.

so lets let men use women's bathroom.

i hear they're cleaner and nicer.

Lets lose all of our social normalcy for a better tomorrow. Yaaaaaaaaaay.

When i worked as a server last year, what appeared to be 3 women and a man sat at one of my tables. One of the women said "i used to work with you", not immediately recognizing the person, I carefully studied the face and finally realized who it was. It was actually a guy that I worked with over 10 years ago. He was flamboyant then, but now he was in full out drag. Before their food arrived he asked where the restrooms were and I pointed him in the direction, then it hit me... Which one will he/she use?

Where do we draw the line? If you see a muscular 6'6" 250 pound individual with a beard, but dressed in a dress and wig, walk into a women's restroom, would someone be wrong for calling him out? Clearly it's impossible to detect what private parts someone has, so are they being prejudice due to the fact that this person may very well have a vagina? What was once common sense is now seen as bigotry.

We are in the last days, I feel. Humans are doing too much and society is allowing too damn much.

Last edited:
When i worked as a server last year, a guy that I used to work with back in 01 at a summer camp sat at my table with 2 of his female friends and a male friend. He was in drag so I didn't recognize him and thought it was 3 women. He eventually said "i used to work with you" that's when I studied the face and finally realized who it was. Before their food arrived he asked where the restrooms were and I pointed him in the direction, then it hit me... Which one will he/she use?

Where do we draw the line? If you see a muscular 6'6" 250 pound individual with a beard, but dressed in a dress and wig, walk into a women's restroom, would someone be wrong for calling him out? Clearly it's impossible to detect what private parts someone has, so are they being prejudice due to the fact that this person may very well have a vagina? What was once common sense is now seen as bigotry.

We are in the last dahs, I feel. Humans are doing too much and society is allowing too damn much.

Thus the dilemma of this issue. Though, I disagree with that last part.

To answer OP, nah.

If my tax payer dollars went to transgender bathrooms i'd be pissed.

What about a male that had surgery to change their genitals?

I'm fine with them using the women's bathroom because they have the appropriate parts that define them as women physically. For instance, I wouldn't get uncomfortable if Sidney Starr was in the same bathroom as me but some crossdresser whose standing up in the stall next to me?

Let's just say it how our parents taught us "Boys have pee pees and girls have pocketbooks" no matter how the hell they dress. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom