Should there be separate/gender neutral bathrooms for transgender people?

rell826

Banned
This question comes up because of an incident earlier today while I was out at the movies with my mother. While we were leaving the theater, she mentioned that a transgender fellow was in the women's bathroom and that his presence made everyone in there unsettled and uncomfortable and that they wouldn't use the facility until he vacated the area. This wasn't a transsexual, this was a man dressed in woman's clothing and was very masculine in appearance which would make them a bit wary. I'm going to be called a homophobe, ignorant among other names and this is going to be compared to black people during the Jim Crow era, but should we create additional bathrooms or gender neutral restrooms for situations like this? Physically, they are not women.

Last edited:
I don't think there's enough of them for the need to build an extra facility in addition to the male and female restrooms. If he has guy parts and pees standing up then he needs to go to the men's room like everyone else. Enough of this movement of people saying there's no definition of what determines people as male or female. There is something, it's called your private parts. If you are a hermaphrodite or get gender reassignment surgery then that's a different story.

there already is. at least in the Government building i worked at. "unisex". but they really dont want to call it trangender ect....

Last edited:
yup.

the gays should have there own bathrooms too.

yeah i said it...

y is everybody actin like he so wrong for sayin this? hell i kinda agree with him. i know if im in the bathroom & a gay dude or sum ******/cross dressing weirdo is in there im outta there in a heartbeat. i aint tryna pull out my meat in the presence of that kinda funny business

So homosexual men are that easilyidentifiable to you then huh? Or do you suppose they just announce themselves when they enter a public restroom?

Like another dude said, there's not enough of them. Relax and wait if it bothers you that much.

I understand that there are more crazies than real transgenders, whatever that is, so as a woman I'd be uncomfortable too if a manly woman came into the bathroom. He could be a skitzo just try a rub one out in the presences of females or something. A woman dressed as a man wouldn't be as serious for men.

As for gays, whatever. I'm sure they're there to pee. Not that serious. They could make unisex bathrooms. But that's extra plumbing for no reason. That's extra money. Its cheaper to be regular human beings.

So homosexual men are that easilyidentifiable to you then huh? Or do you suppose they just announce themselves when they enter a public restroom?

i mean like the stereotypical ones...& i aint sayin they should have their own bathroom but i can understand y someone would say they should. i just wanted to know y everybody actin like wat bruh said was stupid cause it made sense to me

Well technically we cant segregate them due to various laws so its whatever really Im there to urinate and dip out .I only see this as a problem if a harassment or hate crime case pops up which is inevitable

yup.

yeah i said it...

y is everybody actin like he so wrong for sayin this? hell i kinda agree with him. i know if im in the bathroom & a gay dude or sum ******/cross dressing weirdo is in there im outta there in a heartbeat. i aint tryna pull out my meat in the presence of that kinda funny business

ib0WPuneYExQ7o.gif

yup.

yeah i said it...
but for real: bathrooms are separated based upon 'gender', so if gay people and transgender persons are a different gender...shouldn't they be in a different bathroom? So same for locker rooms???

i mean like the stereotypical ones...& i aint sayin they should have their own bathroom but i can understand y someone would say they should. i just wanted to know y everybody actin like wat bruh said was stupid cause it made sense to me
made sense to me too...using the logic that most nters espouse it made perfect sense.

yup.

yeah i said it...
Do you scan the entire bathroom for gay and transgender people and remain on the lookout while urinating?

Gay is a gender?
http://niketalk.com/t/512821/transsexual-discussion-thread-vol-as-seen-in-tan/1260#post_16579525

http://niketalk.com/t/512821/transsexual-discussion-thread-vol-as-seen-in-tan/1230#post_16579071

http://niketalk.com/t/512821/transsexual-discussion-thread-vol-as-seen-in-tan/1110#post_16573740
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

educate yourself, b. I guess all these scientists and college educated types speaking of this are wrong.

I also never said there were more than two sexes. but when you don't know what idiom or imagery means, I can see how you got confused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom