Should transgender individuals be allowed to serve in the military?.

Should transgender individuals be allowed to serve in the military

• Yes

Votes: 79 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 21.8%

• Total voters
Having been in the military, been to war, served in some of the most stressful enviornments, the last thing we want is someone who wakes up not knowing which bathroom they should be using or they feel overwhelmed by hormone treatments or are creating a difficult atmosphere...

Comraderie in the military is 2nd to none. Yes there were homosexuals with us in the field but we never even brought it up unless it was jokingly. Never made them feel uncomfortable either, well maybe umcomfortable at times but it was all love and never held them up to any lower standard than another member..

Now to have a chick who think she's a dude try to fireman carry a wounded brother who outweighs her by 60 pounds minus te gear is logically incorrect and should be considered a safety threat to the ones around. I was in the marines, I was attached to a grunt unit so I didn't get to serve with females like that but I couldn't even imagine some chick hanging out with us for a week at the fob with no shower or hygiene equipment. Oh but it's a chick, with a diii and hormonal imbalances. Or its a dude;with breast sleeping in the tent with real chicks and he wakes up with a bone what do you do?

Now to have a chick who think she's a dude try to fireman carry a wounded brother who outweighs her by 60 pounds minus te gear is logically incorrect and should be considered a safety threat to the ones around.

Are there not tests and training that they have to complete before they are officially a part of that branch? I'm sure there are some men who can't carry another man whose 60 lbs heavier.

I'd have to think that they are talkin' about people who have passed all the tests and questions and qualify to be a part of the military. Not somebody who is confused.

If a transgendered person knows who they are attracted to and which bathroom to use, do they have the right to be a part of the military?

As far as the boner thing wouldn't that be the same issue with gay men already in the military? What does John do with his hard-on when y'all are in the shower?

i always see bathrooms being brought in the conversation...what is it with transphobes and bathrooms...?

Bathrooms, hormones, ability to take jokes... Sounds like that would be the transgender individuals concern. Everyone doesn't have the heart to show up in battle, I wouldn't ascribe that to them as an unwarranted personality trait. Dudes act like small, weak men don't serve.

i always see bathrooms being brought in the conversation...what is it with transphobes and bathrooms...?

I have not once seen a story about an actual transgender person sexually assaulting someone in a bathroom, only straight men pretending to be women to do weird **** in bathrooms and countless stories of trans people being attacked and raped in bathrooms.

**** weird as hell. I'm inclined to believe they have far more to be afraid of in a public bathroom.

I forgot, when people say **** like "what's the trans person gonna do when he gets hard around women?" you indirectly make non trans men look bad implying we have no control over sexual urges.

That **** is lame.

Like when you flush mid dookie cause you putting in work, and the water splash up and hit ya cheeks.

At that moment I swear I got ebola, and no one can tell me different.

People who believe the earth is flat shouldn't be allowed to serve

That belief represents a deep fundamental flaw in critical thinking and decision making

Why does this offend people so much? The way people act when someone says the earth is flat is the way people act when someone brings up racism

I have not once seen a story about an actual transgender person sexually assaulting someone in a bathroom, only straight men pretending to be women to do weird **** in bathrooms and countless stories of trans people being attacked and raped in bathrooms.

**** weird as hell. I'm inclined to believe they have far more to be afraid of in a public bathroom.

"Only men pretending to be women"

....uhh...lol

Non-issue, meanwhile black folks still can't vote, and we about to blow N. Korea off the map. This is why Democrats lose elections.

Like white men ain't been rapin' women in ivy league colleges for decades

Back
Top Bottom