SHOUT OUT TO MY BATTLE OF THE BAMBOO SHOE HEADS

SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THE BATTLE OF THE BAMBOO AT UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS CHICAGO. AND SHOUT OUT TO U OF I WHO TOOK 1ST. THE BATTLE WAS SOO TIGHT, SLU WILL WIN THE NEXT ONE THOUGH.
TEAM UNO​
DAMN THE KID STANZA GOING SOLO
My neck! My back! My neck and my back! Oww, I want a hundred and fifty thousand! But we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.​
AIM:UCANTCME1306 YAHOO:STLtrapSTARS​
[/font]

I can't believe u of i took it again. Loyola should've won!
Haha, explained in the
"Second runners up... LOYOLA!"
"...WHAT!!??"
hahah
VISION OVERCOMING WEAKNESS

HAHAHA.......whats good stanza??? i was the dood you took a pic with.....haha, its funny to see a bunch filipino kids rocking kicks and right away we think "are you on niketalk"?? anywho, SLU SHOULDVE TOOOOOOK IT TOO!!!! i thought i was the only dood that thought so but it was a good set......ill def. see you around stanza....maybe at another filipino event......PEAS!!!

for sure I may hit up MAFA this weekend it depends on what my midterm schedule is like for next week! But yeah keep my blackapino events Poppin. aww can someone PM me the pic or post it and i'll save it?
TEAM UNO​
DAMN THE KID STANZA GOING SOLO
My neck! My back! My neck and my back! Oww, I want a hundred and fifty thousand! But we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.​
AIM:UCANTCME1306 YAHOO:STLtrapSTARS​
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom