Shout Out To The Old Shoe Heads

Hi, my name is Jacob aka Jumpman247. A lot of you probably don’t know me, I’ve been on NikeTalk for a very long time. I started lurking in 1999, and became a member in the year of our lord 2000. I did a lot, got banned a couple times, made some epic post and such, went to a couple summits and made some good friends. One thing that lingers and hurts to this day is that I never made that Complex most influential Nike Talker list. I remember reading through it, looking for my name but only seeing henz0 (I hate henz0) but not me and that was sad.

I don’t know where I’m going with this, shout out to the old shoe heads over 30, if you live in SF hit me up.

giphy.gif

I remember the eating fried chicken without getting the white t dirty video. or was that someone else?

What was your other avy? A brolic dude or uncle Phil? Am I thinking of someone else?

Hi, my name is Jacob aka Jumpman247. A lot of you probably don’t know me, I’ve been on NikeTalk for a very long time. I started lurking in 1999, and became a member in the year of our lord 2000. I did a lot, got banned a couple times, made some epic post and such, went to a couple summits and made some good friends. One thing that lingers and hurts to this day is that I never made that Complex most influential Nike Talker list. I remember reading through it, looking for my name but only seeing henz0 (I hate henz0) but not me and that was sad.

I don’t know where I’m going with this, shout out to the old shoe heads over 30, if you live in SF hit me up.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom