Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by krazy88s

More like when someone is allegedly having a three-some

Try again.
laugh.gif

same to you

Originally Posted by Method Man

4b61516ba4b7f027d2a53f7144e9e06465ef0d4.jpeg

You do know we keep records, right?  http://niketalk.yuku.com/search/text/uid/349924
http://niketalk.com/topic/308828/lady--m-messin--wants----threesome------sister Posted at 07/27/11 7:12 PM from a home network connection via Optimum Online in the Bronx.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1136...wants----threesome------sister#reply-11361711
Then at 2:35 AM you're back on here talking about the Nike Hyperfuse or some nonsense.... from that exact same connection. 

In reality, your night ended exactly where it began:  with you at home on NikeTalk.

Enjoy your one month suspension.  I know the rest of us will. 

roll.gif
NTers who keepin' tabs on me?  I'm flattered.  It shows how relevant I am.  I laughed my tush off at you guys as you guys gettin all giddy when Method Man decided to put the spotlight on me.
But you lost.

roll.gif
NTers keepin' tabs on me?  I'm flattered.  It shows how relevant I am.
pimp.gif

You made two threads about it. You thought people were going to forget?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
NTers who keepin' tabs on me?  I'm flattered.  It shows how relevant I am.  I laughed my tush off at you guys as you guys gettin all giddy when Method Man decided to put the spotlight on me.
But you lost.

Uhh no. How so?  You guys keepin' me relevant.  I'm flattered.  I really am. 

I wish NT saved my threesome thread from when I was a senior @ college ... Prob like 3 years old now and I couldnt find it

Dudes were telling me my girl was going to leave me lol .... Ended up being a great time ... So much so, we did it again

It didn't even look that much like a "Dat Mass" meme though... 
That's besides the point, OP these people are turning on you! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

OP these people are turning on you! 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I don't care.  When I turn off my terminal(s) I don't think about NT, NTers, etc.  I have things in perspective.

So make your jokes, post your tired GIFs.  *eats popcorn*

Op's responses in this thread reek of desperation... like he wants everyone to think it doesn't phase him. 
laugh.gif

"The OP doth protest too much, methinks."

shakespeare.jpg

^ But your the one thats talking about keeping yourself relevant on internet forum tho, maybe because your not relevant in real life...your life is a joke and pathetic.

Originally Posted by VegasOner

^ But your the one thats talking about keeping yourself relevant on internet forum tho, maybe because your not relevant in real life...your life is a joke and pathetic.

c'mon...no need to go that far now

Back
Top Bottom