SHOW ME HOW TO DO THIS SON . . .

YEAH WE SHARE IT LIKE WE SHARE HENNY, BLUNTS AND SKEEZERS. MOVING RITE ALONG TO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS, YA BOY WAS INFORMED THAT A LOUIS VUITTON BOUTIQUE EXISTS IN TORONTO "YORKVILLE" AREA. I WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND EMPTYING SHELVES MAKING IT LOOK LIKE A TORNADO HIT IT. COME BY AND WITNESS A SPECTACLE.

young_buck.jpg

...a huffy with winter tires....with a pager..serious??? Lets recap....u been "fly dipped" in a bunch of stuff but rock dolomites..and you graduated with "honours" and won art awards..you go to the library to use the internet/your boys' sidekick..i guess u lived in harlem for a summer..that makes u certified right?? dude I dont need to go see u cause theres nuthin to see..what ru gonna do chase me on your bike with snow tires???what happens if u hit ice???Like do you got spare summer tires cause I know you dont go as fast and gotta pedal harder when the tires arent smooth

Red Tops.. Pagers.. Phone Booths... Sounds like this dude is portraying The Wire.

But Meh, you guys should really stop all this bickering.

Louis V store around Bloor/Younge and so is the Gucci store..

Not my type of @#%$ since thats all hyped designer clothing but do you.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

this guys a clown, he "livin" every gangsta/rapper stereotype out there. henny and hypnotic, rich on the block makin figures. tappin everyone in site. rollin with feriocious dogs, definitly sounds like a belly video.

gotta admit tho this made me laugh like crazy hope this is all one big joke in the end

dude go back to playin hide the vienna sausage with your boy..I was about to say the library was closed for the night but I forgot youre probably having a sleepover with your boy...

OK GOOSEBEAR MY DUDE . . . BLESS TO YOU FAM. KEEP TALKIN. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, COME SEE YA BOY SPEND THAT CAKE THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD MAKE THIS WEEKEND. STILL HAVIN TROUBLE ADJUSTIN TO CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT? DOGGIE I HAVE OPENINGS. MAD SECTORS IN THE BORO THAT NEED CLOCKIN. HOLLA AT ME PLAYBOY, LETS GET MONEY.

JEREMY PIVEN MY SON, KNOW YOUR ROLE. YOUR HOLLYWOOD @#%$ AINT GOT NO PLACE HERE. COME VISIT ME, KENNEDY AND EGLINTON COLONIAL CAR WASH PARKING LOT. WE POSTED UP EARRRRRLLLLLYYYY PIMPIN.

(POSTED @ THIS FLY REDBONE'S CRIB FROM HER PC. GOODNIGHT KIDS, SEE YALL TOMORROW. WHERE CAN I POST KSTATIONN GETS IT POPPIN PICS FROM TONIGHT?)

hahaha why u niketalk stalkin me bro???hahahahah its all good im doin fine paper-wise I can afford a home phone,high speed internet,gas for the car..u know little creature comforts instead of havin to sit on the block all day and get around usin huffy's with snowtires and hittin my boy up to use his sidekick so I can make a fool of myself on niketalk...

Let's play word association, like when I say Jordan...GOAT.

Kennedy Station...LOSER

goosebear10...JOHN AMAECHI
LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

What are you, 2?

Go do a triple-@#%$-axel back to school tomorrow and ask the guy who always takes your lunch money for some insults that actually make me cry, not ones that make my brain hurt while I read them.

LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

so what is this niketalk invaded by hbo characters??we got dumb guy from the wire and flaming dude from entourage..whats next rome? how bout deadwood

wack
"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

:rofl:
roll.gif
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

Back
Top Bottom