:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
CB4 > VC

Wow.. I'm LOL at work and people are walking by my office wondering @#%$?? I could not explain this to them if I even tried ROFL

Nothing to do with kicks but hell if this isn't funny... Welcome JEREMY PIVEN to NT - your work in "Very Bad Things" was @#%$ tacular...

JEREMY... DOG, I COPPED DA BOOTLEG OF ENTOURAGE SEASON 2 THIS MORNING AT PACIFIC MALL. HOMEBOY CUT ME A DEAL WITH A FREE DVD IF I COPPED THE SEASON SO I GOT SHOTTAS TOO (BRRRAP!) TOOK REDBONE SHORTY FOR SOME CHICKEN FRIED RICE AND BUBBLE TEA FOR THE GOOD WORK LAST NIGHT... SO ANYWAY, GOT BACK TO THE CRIB AND POPPED THAT @#%$ IN AND I WAS IMPRESSED. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET ME A ROLE IN SOME MOVIES OR TELEVISION? THEY NEED A FLY AND PRETTY THUG LIKE YO' BWOY KENNEDY STATION ON TV. YOU KNOW GET MY MAESTRO ON . . . WHAT YOU SAY PLAYA? YOU CAN COME DOCUMENT HOW IM LIVIN... SEE ME HUGGIN THE BLOCK TIGHT LIKE ITS A BROAD WITH CHESTGAME YA DIG...

50-cent.jpg

I'm sorry, do I look like a ghetto goodwill over here? I'm not getting that hard white all over my Armani suit just so you can continue to spend more money on "rims and tings." You need to pop back that Shottas DVD and recall any Mad Max scenes, that is what I will do to you my son, I do not do business with broke thugs like you, I make money.

Go holler at Turtle.

LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

WHAT??? FAM... MY PAPER YAO MING, GEORGE MURESAN LONG NO HO'MO. DONT MAKE ME EMPTY MY POCKETS ON YOU... BETTER YET COME SEE MY FILA SHOEBOX STASH. SO GREEN IT LOOKS LIKE A FOREST YOU MIGHT GET LOST IN IT BOYSCOUT. FINNA HAVE TO CALL SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM TO DIG GET YOU OUTTA THERE. . .

blow.jpg

so jeremy does that make u tina turner from beyond thunderdome??
Mad_Max_Beyond_Thunderdome_Promo_1985_3.sized.jpg

with kennedy station and his boy being-
angelomaster500.jpg

Kennedy Station, in case you didn't see my other reply, I've had a change of heart:

Maybe we can go into business together...

Give Lloyd a call and have him set up a meeting, how's Mr. Jerk sound for a place to sit down, have some blood clot food and talk about the rassclot contract?
LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

where is 3Canada...?
and jeremy piven you seem to be repeating yourself a lot to different people..
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

laugh.gif
Quote:
This is the most entertaining post on NT in a looooong time...

and that's the whole point......dudes taking it way too serious which is making it more funny. :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Quote:
This is the most entertaining post on NT in a looooong time...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

Ari tryna be the 1st person not only banned on NT but by the community and stores altogether!?!

yeah Kennedy Station holdin it down thorough for the Borough! MT representa right here holla fo dem LS'
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Back
Top Bottom