SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

Plump,

Those Michigans are BLAZIN...hit me on AIM sometime so we can talk.

Here's a couple pairs I found lying around in the back of the garage sitting in some old boxes.

heat1.JPG

heat2.JPG

HEY AIRFORCE1KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN U PLEASE E MAIL ME A.S.A.P. AT QUEENSFINESSE@AOL.COM, I AM SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING JORDANS FROM YOU IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SELL, EVEN IF YOU WONT SELL ANY, PLEASE E MAIL ME ANYWAYS SO I KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS MESSAGE....

and now on with the post......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HERES SOME KICKS FOR YA'LL TO ENJOY, NOT MY ENTIRE COLLECTION, BUT ENJOY (I'LL TAKE PIX OF ORIGINALS (AJ) NEXT WEEK.....

posites1.JPG

^^^just some pix of my flightposite I and II

shoxbb4posites_I_II.JPG

^^^^shox bb4, flightposite I and II

BELOW ARE THE PIX OF SOME OF MY AJ'S (NOT ALL), MOST ORIGINALS ARE NOT PICTURED...YET....

ajcollection1.JPG

ajcollection3.JPG

ajcollection4.JPG

ajcollection5.JPG

ajcollection6.JPG

ajcollection7.JPG

ajcollection8.JPG

ajcollection9.JPG

AjPositeBB4.JPG

AjPositeBB4_2.JPG

olympicAjVI.JPG

room1.JPG

^^^^just a pic of my doorway... (MJ area)...

CLiCk ThE LiNk BeLoW To See My AJ/ShOx bb4/FLiGhTpOsiTe CoLLeCTiOn (WeLL.....mOsT oF iT!!!!)http://www.retroshoes.com/gallery/QueensFinest

i really dont know, the only fp 3's i have are the gold/black and navy battlegrounds, i need a lot of money to buy all the fp3 colorways, i plan on buying them all at once in the near future, forgot to post these pix, just some closeups,if you want a close up of any of the pix i showed before from my shox,posite, aj collection, just lemme know...and i'll post em here....

well, here are some more pix.....
no biggie........(please note that the other half of my collection is in a storage warehouse, so some colorways are missing...)

jordan11low.JPG

posite2.JPG

shoesthrownaround.JPG

jordan13.JPG

i cant wait to take pix of my military blue iv for ya'll to see, they are DS!!

CLiCk ThE LiNk BeLoW To See My AJ/ShOx bb4/FLiGhTpOsiTe CoLLeCTiOn (WeLL.....mOsT oF iT!!!!)http://www.retroshoes.com/gallery/QueensFinest

This is not my collection but rather what I brought/bought in Japan...I cant come close to most of the cats here but I wanted to share...MUCH RESPECT
room.jpg

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT GOING OUT TO THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL, CHICK HEARN...THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS...LIVE FROM SOMEWHERE IN TOKYO, JAPAN...HOLLER AT ME...saamcojp@ezweb.ne.jp

some kinda rare joints.. I'd love to find the space & time to put all of my shoes together, so I wouldn't have to post individual pics.. Oh well..
jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

Ya'll must be further than a mile away then...
I thought people knew their shoes here?

Here you go, geniuses:
jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

jpg.jpg

Must not know your Superfly's.. Can't blame you for that. But I can blame you for speaking about something you don't know about..

My fault.. I would associate "choco" with a chocolate colored shoe.. That white snakeskin joint? I paid $100 from a cat out here, who got 'em off of e-bay.. I saw a pair on a site with fake shoes, and the fake ones had a small black check in the front. These ones have a white one, so I figured they weren't the same.. Oh well.. I've only bought 3 pair of shoes that had any relation to the internet, and all three now, have turned out to be fake. These, and two pair of fake 11's.. The internet sucks for buying shoes!!! Anyone want to see a picture of some shoes up in flames?

Word of advice...

Shoes worth nearly $1,000 (Ive seen DS size 9.5 here for that much) don`t usually sell for $100...If it seems too good to be true...well, errrr....
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT GOING OUT TO THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL, CHICK HEARN...THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS...LIVE FROM SOMEWHERE IN TOKYO, JAPAN...HOLLER AT ME...saamcojp@ezweb.ne.jp

Them joints are going for a G? If I knew that, I wouldn't have bothered, cause it would've been obvious.. I'm not up on 'em like that.. I just copped 'em from this dude, cause when he received them, they were too small for him and they fit me.. Oh well.. Thanks for the info!

YTV, I hate your ***!!!! If I had those kicks like you in mirror image I might stop collecting....prolly not...but the Stussys and Atmos are killing me...
Too much hot ish on this thread........
TM...everytime you post I get closer and closer to buying a one way ticket to Japan.,.........
"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

To avoid the possibility of this thread locking at 500 or thereabouts, I'm deleting a number of posts in this thread.

All that are being deleted are NTers comments on various kicks. However, NO posts with pics in them are being deleted.

Those are your emotions acting without the benefit of intellect...

I ain't got time to bleed...

Good move sulu.

Here we go:

OG VI's (Yes, he has 2 pairs of Carmines as I posted a pic of the other pair earlier)
AJ6.html

Retros:
AJ6r.html

djmrsulu-
Feel free to delete this, the pic of my snakeskin joints, and the posts where I got my card pulled on them being fake!!

Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom