SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

All of these have been phat. I like those Oak Saucony's the best and the Viotech Trainers. However I'm waiting for someone to drop THE SILENCER.....something real ill. maybe a co.jp Zoom Haven or something. I wish I had my digicam so I can post my navy suede silver gel swoosh AF1's

[h3]ALL HAIL THE CHUTNEYS[/h3]

GhengesK - If you're serious...please email me immediately ( KrispyKicks@aol.com).

Here's what I got. It's nothing incredible...and certainly nothing any of you haven't seen before. But here goes anyway:

Nike Stussy Blazer - gray/green
gray%20stussy%201.jpg

Nike Stussy Blazer - navy/pink
navy%20stussy%201.jpg

Original Jordan VI - white/carmine/black
tagged%201.jpg

Jordan VI Retro - Olympic
olympic%201a.jpg

Nike Air Flightposite KG - Olympic
olympic%20flightposite%20kg%201.jpg

Nike Shox BB4 - Olympic
olympic%20shox%201.jpg

Air Force 1 PR2
af1%20-%20pr%20edition.jpg

Original (1997) Foamposite Pro - black/voltage
tag%201.jpg

Original (1985) Jordan Is
og%201s%201.jpg

Joe
[table][tr][td]
Email Me
[/td] [td]
eBay auctions
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Krispy Kicks
[/td] [td]
NikeTalk Legit List #0134
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Nothing much, but I love them (sorry for the multiple pics)

FP1 Purple and FPKG Olympic:

P8130032.jpg

Foam One and Foam Pro

P8130033.jpg

pumpandtennis40.jpg

Original Pump Fury (1 of 16 Furys that I have!!)

P8130046.jpg

"You can prance, and you can dance, but when it comes to relations...keep it in your pants!" - Kurt Angle http:www.justinrivet.homestead.com/main.html

i guess these are the rarest ive got nothing special but as you all know there all i got (95s)
best colour ever?
sidehickory.jpg

never to get released
sidesample.jpg

Whoaaa..those AM95s are hot man! Where are they from?

HEY REV! I have all the OG Converse, Grandmamas, Larry Johnsons, the KJ Converse, and a slew of other og converse with boxes, they are just sitting there lol, got a full size run on those also.

1990 Bo Jacksons
adz.jpg

1994 Air Raid II
ahs.sized.jpg

1990 Air Force Low
acw.sized.jpg

1993 Nike Air Tailwind
aht.sized.jpg

1995 Diamond Turfs
ahq.sized.jpg

ahp.sized.jpg

1995 Nike Air Max2 Uptempo size 10*now on ebay*
LINK IS HERE

ahz.sized.jpg

1997 Nike Air Ubquitious
afs.sized.jpg

Penny II
agm.sized.jpg

Griffs
afw.sized.jpg

1989 Nike Boot
ahi.sized.jpg

O.G. Reebok Pumps
ahj.sized.jpg

1990 Air Flight low
adf.sized.jpg

TYJUAN19@YAHOO.COM

I have a pair of Flightposite III KG's (DS) with Garnett on the toe and on the pull strap. I don't have any webspace so if you can host pics for me, I would be gratefull.

Cheers
Ben

rob, nice to see you post something.... love the second am95.

and yeah, post your furys...
Always interested in Air Max 95 Laced-Ups, Air Max 97 Laced-Ups/Slip-Ons, Air Rifts and Air Wovens. In size US8-9.

I've only been collecting for less than a year so most of my stuff is fairly common... here are a few things that many of you probably don't have (may take awhile to load, the server is acting up right now - 56K beware):
tn_Tailwind%20Kenya.jpg

DS w/box Sz 12 1993 Tailwind "Kenya" edition commemorating the distance runners of Kenya, complete with hangtag. This has to be one of the first Nikes to feature a specific nation, in light of the West Indies, Dominican Trainers, PR AF1s, etc...

tn_Foamposite%20Pro.jpg

DS w/box Sz 11 1997 Foamposite Pro Black w/ clear sole. Don't think these are too rare, but then again, I don't see many at all, neither here nor on ebay...

tn_Jordan%2010.jpg

NDS no box Sz 11 AJ X - semi rare I think...
"...if ya feelin lucky-duck, then press your luck"

for me it would have to be these:
DS Nike Air Jordan 7 size 13
jordan7.jpg

Nike Dunk Brazil Size 13
brazil1.jpg

HOVAJORDAN
my lyrics is like drugs i got you hooked on my phonics!

S.S- Show us that heat in the background. Those IV's are ILL. Sorry i couldnt help this time, but at least you finally got those old school Nikes up this time. But i wanna see your XIII's!!!

PS- Do i see all star shox? MORE PICS!!!
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

One pair of DS foams is awesome, but 3? damn.
"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

Thanks for posting my Air Command Force and XIIIs, In Vince Ible and Ugizzene. I swear, I can never ever post a pic. I've tried without success plenty of times.

wow...those command force are AMAZING...
mjordan23...I want your sz 10 foams...grrrr

Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom