SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

Tell me about it. I was feeling kinda wrong about buying 2 pairs of kicks this summer. Once i get back to school its over. People are gonna be drooling on my feet. DS COLLECTION is gonna start this coming year.
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

yeah af1 king, i've seen his collection outside of sneakerpimp too, it is crazy try to get a hold of hm like you said, and damn jumpmanst i didn't know you were holdin that many kicks on you real tuff collection

Alex, I have to be honest and say that when your pics loaded on my computer my jaw dropped open. I went upstairs and opened my closet (yes my whole collection can be fit in a closet) and realized what an immaculate feat it is to own that many great shoes. Your collection successfully blends old school and new, representing a variety of brands and also adding some spice with the exclusive kicks. Frankly, its the mecca of all collections. It's "Liz Hurley is naked on my bed" wow. no joke. I have a few questions:

-Are those woven boots htm?
-Are the carolina Xi's the original release with carolina soles?
-wow, how'd you come across Mcnabb's IXs?(cleats or BBX?)
-Those brazil Presto fazes are phat.
-Are those grape Vs or are the shadows playing tricks on me?

"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

this is a great post so I can show my girlfriend that there are people out there who are sicker tham me! she thinks I'm a nut and that my shoes take up too much space (I only have around 80 pairs); now I can show her jumpmanst's pics so she can shut the eff up!!! thanks everyone for the sweet pics...
"...if ya feelin lucky-duck, then press your luck"

DAMN!!!! I can't even comment on all the tight ish I've seen....Meth, Alex, Robert, Rev, etc...you guys are the greatest!!

Here's some fire from PLO and Qaddafi's room.

All but the XII and Olympic VI are mine. (PLO's)

Top: Acorns, white/black/graphite af1 (euro), af1 lux, Uconn Shox, All-Star Shox
2nd: PR2, White/Cement IV, Black/Cement IV, White/Black XI, Black, White XII
3rd: Black/Olive Yellow Lavadome (co.jp), Viotech, Silver/Hyperblue Dunk, Safety Orange Dunk, VI Olympic
Bottom: Eddie Jones IX, Derek Anderson XI Low, AM90 White/Navy/Blue (co.jp), Am90 White/Orange/Black/Grey (euro)

newhottness1.jpg

newhottness2.jpg

[size=-2]Easa

plo_is_back@hatertalk.com

The Return of Hatertalk
[/size]

:wow:
eek.gif

PLO, those XI DA lows are sweet!!! As are the IX Eddie Jones. What do they say on the back, EJ? For some reason i'm thinking you got more... :smile:
smile.gif

Keep it going!
All Shoes Crease! Size 13 Chrome Dada Cdubbz for sale, contact me at ShoeFreak15@aol.com

nice collection
"my first addiction, GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes"- Jadakiss

nobody hardly respects the shoes but i like seeing og 10s like the sacramento, chicago wit the 45, knicks, white/green all of those colors

Haven't commented yet, but good God!

Rev, you're old schools shoes are matched by pretty much no one.

WJW, probably the best Jordan collection my eyes have ever seen, at least in terms of the ones you showed.

Jumpman, I can't even imagine a collection better than yours, especially with the way you layed them out. Simply amazing.

As for me, I'd get burned by too many, no need to even post.

And Mods/Admins, please bring it'; we're all waiting for you.
-K
E-mail: Kicktionary@hotmail.com*

Formerly WhiteChocolate8558* Here since May 12

I just now saw Jumpmans and Flatfoots collections and my first reaction was..." Oh my sweet lord these guys are sick" then i crapped in my pants.

One request....

Please STOP this is madness!!!!!!!
Be Powfo, drink lots of milk kids!

Hello:

TheDurden these are answers to your questions:

Q: Are those woven boots htm?
A: Yes, all three colors should be in there somewhere.

Q: Are the carolina Xi's the original release with carolina soles?
A: No, they are the retros, it could be the lighting. I didn't like the white/unc back then, and I actually still kind of don't...but oh well.

Q: wow, how'd you come across Mcnabb's IXs?(cleats or BBX?)
A: They are removable cleats, and I got them from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend. :smile:

Q: Those brazil Presto fazes are phat.
A: Thanks. No one seems to like them that much, but I think they are pretty neato.

Q: Are those grape Vs or are the shadows playing tricks on me?
A: Yes, those are grape Vs.

Hope this helps!

alex.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: Jumpmanst@niketalk.com

Back
Top Bottom