SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

I know y'all are holding. Time to FLOSS! And not some internet picture of the shoe. Show me YOUR pictures of YOUR illest joints.

8/15 Update: Props to everyone who posted. People are clearly holding some heavyweight shoes on this board, and I enjoyed seeing them. It was definitely interesting to see which NTers can legitimately BRING IT!

For anyone who hasn't posted and still wants to, you have until around noon on Saturday, then this gets sent to the archives.

Peace and thanks again for posting.

I am pretty proud of these... I believe they are Footaction Exclusive AF1 Black/3m Mid. I have never seen anyone else rockin' them at all. Now the part that will make you throw up... I got these at an outlet for $49.99. Not bad, huh?

af2.JPG

Retrokid got a pair too, what's up Alex?

NOTHING ON NT WILL EVER FADE THESE!

NOT EVEN SOME DS DYNASTY'S!
i-1_B.JPG

i-2_B.JPG

croakasac.JPG

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF COMFORT UNTIL YOU SLIDE A PAIR OF O.G. CROAKASACS WITH THE ZOOM AIR SOCK LINER!
[h1][color=330066]W[/color][color=330099]W[/color][color=3300cc]W[/color][color=3300ff].[/color][color=6633ff]B[/color][color=3366ff]E[/color][color=3399ff]N[/color][color=33ffff]B[/color]ALL[color=99ffff]E[/color][color=66ffff]R[/color][color=33ccff].[/color][color=0099ff]C[/color][color=0033ff]O[/color][color=0033cc]M[/color][/h1]

reef4h.jpg

While they might not be my favorites, but they are certainly the rarest things I've ever owned, and have a neat story behind them.

Background:

Nike made these for Shareef Abdur-Rahim to wear in the 2001 NBA All-Star Game. They were made 2-3 months ahead of time, in anticipation that he would make the team.

Problem: he didn't make the team.

At the most, only 2 pairs were made. If only 1 or 2 pairs exist, the only thing rarer is something that doesn't even exist.

enjoy.
Jersey Joe

I have to think... are these really that rare? Hmmm

fp3_1.JPG

The ones in front of course.
[size=-2]"I don't know how Erving does it. How do you put it up with your back to the basket and swish it??" -- Bob Lederer [/size]​
[table][tr][td]
[size=-2]orindahoops.com[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]Orinda'sMessageboard[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]E-MailOrinda[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]NikeTalk[/size]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[size=-2]Orinda'sEbay Auctions[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]NTLegit List #0018[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]glory be the funk's on me[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]+NP (R.I.P.)[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Orinda who cares if they rare, them ***** is HOT
And Meth hot kicks also, them Supremes is gonna killem' this year
And Ktown you gonna have to swing a pair of them Zoom Air Kungfus this way, haha forreal

Here guys, this probably aint my rarest but one i'm proudest of no doubt...These is argueably the hottest AF1s ever made
Acorn.jpg

Acornfront.jpg

sahhhhweeetttt
-Sun
!!!!!!!Damnit Mods, If you are gonna ban me, tell me next time, email me or something. I didn't even do nothing wrong!, Coldsun2000@aol.com!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH yeah......." YOU SEE MY KICKS IS ALL FRESH, THE CHICKS IS IMPRESSED THE ISH ON MY CHEST, IS MITCHELL AND NESS!"

Quote:
the AJ KO are rare but you can find them if you willing to pay,

IEKEI, where?

I got a pair of Duke SHOX... they aren't that rare are they?

I'll also got 3 pairs of Mich State SHOX and a Pair of Iowa SHOX. I guess I completely forgot about these, however I don't really consider them that rare.
[size=-2]"I don't know how Erving does it. How do you put it up with your back to the basket and swish it??" -- Bob Lederer [/size]​
[table][tr][td]
[size=-2]orindahoops.com[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]Orinda'sMessageboard[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]E-MailOrinda[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]NikeTalk[/size]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[size=-2]Orinda'sEbay Auctions[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]NTLegit List #0018[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]glory be the funk's on me[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]+NP (R.I.P.)[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

For personal reasons this was my very favourite ever group pic. DS OG black Footscapes = hard to find at the time.

I was even selling Footscapes to Scones for ludicrously low prices at the time, i was the damn Footscape master!!!

DCP00371.JPG

These however are probably the rarest shoe i have ever owned. yes retro I know...

micropusa001.jpg

Take some time out and enjoy Tune of the week 7/22-7/29...Enrique live and direct

My turn:

Air Force III Escapes

AirRev1tag2.jpg

Doubleteams

AirRev2tag2.jpg

Weapon High

AirRev3tag2.jpg

Weapon Low OX Copper

AirRev6tag2.jpg

New Balance Worthy 785

AirRev4tag2.jpg

Diadora Capitol

AirRev7tag2.jpg

Suede Centennial

AirRev8tag2.jpg

1983 Maurice Cheeks Blazer

AirRev5tag2.jpg

Peace to Dirty for the help out.

Y'all keep posting and I will. Deal?

Anytime Rev.
check your email again...

here's some eye candy......I'm a new jack...so I dont' have old school joints like these vets...

nothign special..but i like em

rifts_013.jpg

[color=FFFF99]Dirtylicious....it's DirtyLickinGood[/color]
[color=003399] check out my current ebay auctions -- [/color] Dirty's Auctions

lol @ the fulton reference....

but i agree with rev on this one sometimes the plastic wrap can damage the sneaker. your best bet to keep them from yellowing is to throw like 4 packets of silica gel in the box and plastic wrap the outside of the box.
NO SHOE FOR YOU!! COME BACK ONE YEAR!!!!!

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Here's a couple of mine:

Qr480Jh8bcRk2dTQnCCE2fGiS15Kd3xO0180.jpg

fWBAxg54BqnT7DNZoxDzZVtmF2iQhe-h0180.jpg

Isn't this like the old school pic post? Oh well, its awesome seeing what other NT'ers have in their closets.

All Shoes Crease! Size 13 Chrome Dada Cdubbz for sale, contact me at ShoeFreak15@aol.com

i only recently started "collecting" (your definition may vary)... so i basically have whatever recent shoes of note that everyone else has.

air force 1 - "i believe" - US9.5
624040_116.jpg

but while none of the below are particularly rare, i do enjoy having them in my "rotation" to wear:

saucony jazz t - oak/dark brown - US10
2352_1.jpg

air woven - black/metallic silver-metallic graphite - US9
609065_004.jpg

air trainer 3 sc - viotech/dandelion-viola-grey slate - US10
679066_571.jpg

ace 83 - paul brown/net - US10
142083_221.jpg

oh, and give me a minute and i'll put up pictures of my sheeds, my rainbow dunks, and my west indies... :tongue:

-eric

rev -- are those copper weapons from back in the day or are they a very recent (but japanese) release? not that it should detract from the intrinsic value, a couple of shops in tokyo were marking them down recently...

given your shoe collection and the glimpses from the edges of your pictures, i can only imagine what your furniture must be like.

-eric

I got a couple of the AF1's MethAmp showed in his pics...including the Black Patent Lows and I got 2 pairs of the all White (personal pic)..I'll post pics of my fav (maybe they're rare, maybe they're not) kicks from my lil "collection" that seems to be decreasing each day..
Check out our eBay auctions at Polomac14
Email: kicks101@comcast.net
Peep the green FP3's..hehe
Lookin for Jordan XII's, XIII's, XI's, III's and more kicks in sizes 10.5-11.5? For Sale

Back
Top Bottom