SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

I doubt that they are painted as the whole sole as well as the heel tab and tongue would have to be changed from midnight navy to black (assuming retro+ base). I think you can just make out the end of the swoosh on the back too meaning they are not painted retro+.

This colour was released originally. They are on air-jordans.com. The colourway is White/September Blue-Black. They should retro these now as the colour matches the Wizards. Hint, hint!!!

Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
http://airjordan.topcities.com/

1007418873823_Jordans2.jpg

1001561054241_fp3green3.jpg

2001 was a great year. Too bad all i have to show for now is the lone pair of jordan trainers and white/green fp3. Everything else sold. At least $2000 worth. Those were the days :\
ohwell.gif

iCan

You SOLD all those? Are you CRAZY? Man i couldnt get rid of anything like that. Even if it was 12 sizes to big.
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

K TOWN, When will we be blessed by the AIR MACK$ CREW?
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

This is just a taste--lots more around, but it's what I had photos of here. Most of 'em are 9.5s or 10s, 'cept for the Sheeds (which are his 13), the Shaqs (which are his 22) and the Stevie Franchises (which are, well, his size). Those are probably the rarest--supposedly they made two pairs, one of which Steve wore. The others? Well, they're safe. LOL

OK--even rarer are the new editions. Vince Carter And1 Tai Chis from the 2000 All-Star Game and Dunk Contest. I don't know how many of these exist, but we never even ran them in the mag. They're pretty cool (and pretty big--size 17).

photos.yahoo.com/bc/not_e...ks&.view=t

Y'all are wasting space. Commenting, linking to eBay auctions, posting your whole collection, getting into little sidebar conversations. This post was about to reach its LIMIT until Sulu trimmed the fat.

POST YOUR RAREST JOINTS! THIS ISH IS ALMOST OVER!!!

SlamEd is holding. I need to be the editor of a basketball magazine. Nice Air Ships.

Yes! SlamEd posts! Nice stuff man, I'm feelin the Dunk contest Winks.
"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

Good point Rev. Do you mind if I continue to post air23air's collection or do you want me to just stop all together? It's your call.

Cool. Thanks Rev.

SLAM Ed, nice!

And now let's continue since we're on a new page.

Jordan VIII's and IX's.

AJ8-9.html

And it looks as if I goofed. I forgot to add a pair of his VI's. I'll just post them here.

Another pair of his OG VI's.
aj6mar.html

Those spirit blue VI's just did it for me. I'm done.
I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke.
Clock me out. Hang me out to dry.
Throw in the towel. Impeach me.

Ghenges

though the aqua and white/red 8's didn't have the #'s colored in on them, maybe i just never noticeed that

I figured i'd get one more in on here before this got Locked (I hope it doesn't, there is still alotta heat out there)

Anyway here, nothing crazy rare like some of ya'll you guys got my collection beat to def, but these are some of my pretty hot ones, and i rocked them all in a row this week so i aint have to dig to far in the closet
Mix.jpg

Dizam.jpg

Whoas.jpg

THIS IS MY LAST POST IN HERE SO SHOUTS TO EVERYONE THAT POSTED, THIS WAS HOTTNESS, WE AINT GONNA RETRO THIS FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS, SO IF YOU GOT HEAT PUTT IT ON NOW, HAHA
!!!!!!!Damnit Mods, If you are gonna ban me, tell me next time, email me or something. I didn't even do nothing wrong!, Coldsun2000@aol.com!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH yeah......." YOU SEE MY KICKS IS ALL FRESH, THE CHICKS IS IMPRESSED THE ISH ON MY CHEST, IS MITCHELL AND NESS!"

great post rev; and much respect to EVERYONE who posted

i just felt like contributing so here is a pic of a few decent...but somewhat recent kicks that were chillin near the computer

group.jpg

lets keep this post going strong

[size=+2][table]ewayz23@sneakerpimp.com[/table][/size][h3]LEGIT LIST[/h3]​

Young Hova - you are right, they didn't. Those are either samples, customised, kids sizes or something else non-standard that I've never seen before. Only the Black/White-Red playoff ones had the colour 23 as the others were embossed.

Air23Air or AirForce1King - What's the story behind those?

Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
http://airjordan.topcities.com/

Elijah - Sorry, I have no clue.

Ewayz - NICE! Those PR2's and LA1's are really nice.

Next up, Jordan II-III's.

I'll take the liberty to name all of them for those who don't know seeing as how none of them are recent retros.

2nd row, left to right:
-Jordan III Wht/Cement '94 Retro
-Jordan III Blk/Cement '94 Retro
-Jordan III Blk/Cement '88 OG's
-Jordan III Wht/Fire Red '88 OG's

1st row, left to right:
-Jordan III Wht/True Blue '88 OG's
-Jordan II Wht/Red Mids '87 OG's
-Jordan II Wht/Red/Blk Mids '94 Retro

Low top shoes in front:
-Jordan II Wht/Red/Blk lows '94 Retro

AJ2-3.html