SHOW ME YOUR DQM 3 FEET HIGH VANS!

Still in search for the HUF Chukkas, anyone know when the
Half Cabs are set to drop ?
WANTED: SIZE 9 MF DOOMS FOR MY SIZE 10.5​

Here are mine...

5xszuxv.jpg
TEAMAMFAM​

Question... For those that have them how do they fit compared to SK8's and slip-ons. I am a size 11 for most of my shoes (10.5 for vans slip-ons) I have a pair of sk8's 11.5 that fit fine, do you think sz 10.5 3ft would fit or do I need a 11 or 11.5?
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

i dont like the shape of the shoe. i think the green and the plaid looking ones are terrible. but the black look cool
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

I regret not getting the HUFs chukkas.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

are these still available at dqm? might go tommorow and pick up a pair if they are
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

im preety sure there long gone... your best bet is ebay. How do these fit compared to other vans you have?
TEAM SF GIANTS

^ you wanna sell your pair. I need em all in a 11.5-12.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Crisone-Sorry man 10.5
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

donpoppa- You missunderstood me, im looking for some too, just trying to find out how they fit to see what size I need.
TEAM SF GIANTS

onesndunks
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

these are def gone, i slept on them hard when they came out and have regretted it since. good luck finding your pairs all
looking for (ds-nds, size 10.5 only):
dqm 90 . . . undftd af1(purple and black) . . . stash af1 . . . new balance puple devil (1500 and 575) . . .

selling:
nds nike air 180 (opium) size 10
nds nike air stab (cement/red) size 10.5

Back
Top Bottom