Show me your PUMAS vol. Let the Movement Continue

I'm surprised that no one has posted these yet, from the Olympic set that came out in 2004. There were 4 shoes, each limited to 100 or 125 pairs of eachshoe, and I'm pretty sure they were the first release Puma directed at the collector market after Air Rev joined the company. They were super dope, but Ionly ever got my hands on the LA pair.

puma1.jpg

puma.jpg

There's a good post with pics of all 4 colors here:

damn...i just sold my bodes too....i will get them back i could pass up the price, plus the hoody was not my size....

but here are the real samples of the YO MTV RAPS clydes....the 1/50 and its a sz12 so there are only a few in this size!!!!

so fresh!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, not only do you wear my size, have a pair of the promo puma's you live no more than 2 miles away from me........did you break into my house orsomething...

for real SE Michigna holding it down!!!!!

Michigan???
I have no idea where everybody is getting the info on my location.. sombody else asked me if I was in some town with a "Tucket" on the end of it..
laugh.gif

East Coast. Size 12.

havent had the chance to post since like dec.30th... seein as i lost my cam...
these have been my recent pick ups...

2mob2oz.jpg

eh,the pumas are in the pic so ill use it.
just a few theres a few more clydes and sky 2's

That they are....Piff!!!!
pimp.gif

4ea2565ef94984451651f279afd359f811a02f4.pjpg

My last Puma pick-up. I'm glad this thread is back too!!!!

HOLLA!!!

I'm about to go in on suedes/clydes real tough in the coming months. It's going to get even more wicked with the new disc blazes coming out as well.

^^^^Mic...my man...Are those Baskets Bar-b-cued!!! If so....I'm on that site asap!!! NICE!!!!

im a nike head, but i love the GV Specials...i remember back in the day when i was a kid, i rode my bike all the way to modells which was like a 45min bikeride to get a pair of the white and royal blue ones that came out back then. the bottom sole was icy blue with the royal blue puma logo. i got there and theysold out of my size. i was so heated..lol. those and the puma disc are my favs , im still looking for a pair of disc now

Back
Top Bottom