show some love for the OG 2!!!!!

I wanna see some 2 love i now everyone is always talking about og 1's and 3's but the 2 is SOOOOO UNDERATED!!!!!!!!!! lets see some og's!

DAMN! nice og 2's man! this is like my 3rd time ever seeing somebody post these and belongs to them! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

2s are mos def one of the more under rated AJs
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

good stuff
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

The OG Air Jordan 2 was made with Italian Leather and Lizardskin.....that's why it was $100 back in 1987. When The Air Jordan 2 Reissue came out in 1995, it was very cheaply made in comparison with the OG's and the molds for the OG and the 94 were allegedly destroyed and part of the reason the 2004 Jordan 2 Retro differed so much from the previously released OG's and 94's....I wish I had OG 2's to contribute but all I got are the 94's and a few retroes from '04. I liked that box. and yes, the 2's are underrated.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

hah, anyone have a pic of Johnny Depp rockin OG II's? They have the coolest box, by far; both the OG's and 94 retros

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

mrmar23 :
the OG 2 is SOOOOO UNDERATED!!!!!!!!!!

AGREED 100%

Here are some pic's from my Photobucket, I think I got some more at home, I'll post em later tonight, after work.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

the box is the illest part for sure..... very nice.

the yellowed midsole on those is nice... works well, better than those GR dunks

peep the sig

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Finally someone postin some real OG heat. I love the 1's, and 3's but I have to say the OG 2's outshine both of those, they just look so clean, and not many seem to recognize them.

i love the OG jordan 2 KO, i hope someone posts them
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

man og 2's are lovly. i wonder if there is a wearable pair still in the world? well i got 94 retro 2's low still wearable, will post pics later.

Can anyone post pics of OG 2s and retro 2s to demonstrate the differences? I've always heard about this but I wish I could see so for myself.
Just relax. It's only the internet.
Team Otaku​
TEAM CARCURUS

2's are garbage.... :tongue:
tongue.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Back
Top Bottom