Show some love for the White/Black-Forest/Lt Graphite XIV

Joined Feb 24, 2002
These obviously weren't a great retail success (I got mine on sale for $69.99 over a year ago). However, I love mine and think it's a really clean colorway. Show some love!

Air Jordan 14 Retro (White/Black-Forest/Lt Graphite)
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<

Joined Jul 19, 2006
At first i didnt like em but after seeing them the other day on one of my friends feet. I was like :wow:
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Joined Dec 27, 2001
Any AJ XIV is to be appreciated. Top five shoe on my list.
Bulgarian Kings
Syracuse Orange in the house!​
<---- :wink:

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Those are sooo weak. Only XIV's that are worse are the black and brown one's
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Joined Apr 14, 2007
I used to never like this colourway but now i think they are fresh. i guess that Forest Green threw me off in the beginning. but hey i still got my white/reds. :smokin
ing to feel the same way bout the stealth Vs.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

Joined Sep 24, 2002
I always had a little soft spot for them. I still wish they would have retroed the Oxidized Green ones though.
FOR SALE AIR JORDAN I sz 11.5click here ALSO FOR SALE, YELLOW NIKE SWINGMAN KOBE JERSEY ONLY $20, PM ME OR EMAIL @ SCROBIN@VT.EDU

Joined Feb 25, 2006
They are nice, I always wanted them. They go perfectly with my school colors, even the Principle has them.

Rihanna where you at?​

Joined Dec 22, 2006
I should have copped when I had the chance for $60. O well I got the black toes for $90.
THE JOKER GANG
" Wait'll they get a load of ME!"​

Joined Feb 24, 2002
Quote:[hr][/hr]Can I assume you've never had on a pair of OG XIV's?[hr][/hr]

I have to admit that I have not, and I have no doubt the OG were better quality. I'm more or less referring to love for the colorway. Although, I have to say these were better quality than some JB retros.

I know I first disliked them, but they grew on me really quickly. I was about ready to jump when they hit $99.99, but when I saw them for $69.99 there's was no way I was going home without them.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Joined Feb 24, 2002
Why did this get moved from the Jordan section? There's an Air Jordan II appreciation thread that's 5 pages long on the Jordan page. This is an appreciation post too. That's not even a picture of my own pair.

I'm not complaining or mad or anything, I'm just curious what makes these two threads different?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Joined Dec 25, 2006
much love for the xiv!!! i love all mine. its too bad i paid retail for all my retro xivs. knowing what i know now, i coulda bought more of them for what i paid for mine at retail. definately one of my favorites. i was actually exited when i heard the 14s will be retroed. i passed on the 1st two colorways for the white/forrest.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

Joined Apr 1, 2007
I just got these NDS-VNDS for 30 dollars. Def. appreciated!
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Joined Jan 7, 2007
got em...bought em for ball...performed horrible, i dont know if the og's were better for ball but i'd expect that considering how much i hated these. messeed up one of the ..'tooths' had to paint over to restore...still rock em once in while...only green kicks i got
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King

Joined Jan 30, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]Any AJ XIV is to be appreciated[hr][/hr]
:pimp:
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

mario687211

Banned
Joined Aug 31, 2005
this happens to every release......not every release b/c nothing is absolute but happens alot

after a couple years months those who didn't scoop consider them slept on....they straight though

Joined Dec 31, 2005
a nice pair of retros, i should have bought them.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

taggpopper

Banned
Joined Nov 6, 2005
damn, i remember just getting on Niketalk for one of the first times and seeing the release dates of upcoming j's and seeing these, they weren't being released for another 4 months round that time. i was goin crazy for them because they looked so dope in the pics till they actually dropped and i was like...eeehhhhhhhhh, i'lll pass....2 weeks later, these got marked down from $150 to $100....crazy...you know i had to cop a pair. green is one of my favorite colors to wear. white and green is so clean and fresh. i love these kicks and actually selling them, peep the sig...lol
Extreme Heat for sale!! Jordans, Air Max, SB, Dunks, Vintage and OG kicks check out my photo album

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/

hit me at Mercy12@tmail.com

Joined Apr 5, 2005
I like em
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Joined Jul 20, 2007
Picked up a pair from DTLR in ATL up the street from Walter's, back in November for $30. Still haven't worn em yet. :wink:
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Joined May 26, 2007
they alright, good shoe to play in though. still got mine since release day and now they got holes in the bottom.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now