Show some love for the White/Black-Forest/Lt Graphite XIV

These obviously weren't a great retail success (I got mine on sale for $69.99 over a year ago). However, I love mine and think it's a really clean colorway. Show some love!

AirJordanRetro14WhiteDGRN.jpg

Air Jordan 14 Retro (White/Black-Forest/Lt Graphite)
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<

At first i didnt like em but after seeing them the other day on one of my friends feet. I was like :wow:
eek.gif
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Any AJ XIV is to be appreciated. Top five shoe on my list.
Bulgarian Kings
Syracuse Orange in the house!​
<---- :wink:

Those are sooo weak. Only XIV's that are worse are the black and brown one's
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I used to never like this colourway but now i think they are fresh. i guess that Forest Green threw me off in the beginning. but hey i still got my white/reds. :smokin
smokin.gif
ing to feel the same way bout the stealth Vs.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

I always had a little soft spot for them. I still wish they would have retroed the Oxidized Green ones though.
FOR SALE AIR JORDAN I sz 11.5click here ALSO FOR SALE, YELLOW NIKE SWINGMAN KOBE JERSEY ONLY $20, PM ME OR EMAIL @ SCROBIN@VT.EDU

They are nice, I always wanted them. They go perfectly with my school colors, even the Principle has them.

Rihanna where you at?​

I should have copped when I had the chance for $60. O well I got the black toes for $90.
THE JOKER GANG
" Wait'll they get a load of ME!"​

Quote:
Can I assume you've never had on a pair of OG XIV's?

I have to admit that I have not, and I have no doubt the OG were better quality. I'm more or less referring to love for the colorway. Although, I have to say these were better quality than some JB retros.

I know I first disliked them, but they grew on me really quickly. I was about ready to jump when they hit $99.99, but when I saw them for $69.99 there's was no way I was going home without them.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Why did this get moved from the Jordan section? There's an Air Jordan II appreciation thread that's 5 pages long on the Jordan page. This is an appreciation post too. That's not even a picture of my own pair.

I'm not complaining or mad or anything, I'm just curious what makes these two threads different?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

much love for the xiv!!! i love all mine. its too bad i paid retail for all my retro xivs. knowing what i know now, i coulda bought more of them for what i paid for mine at retail. definately one of my favorites. i was actually exited when i heard the 14s will be retroed. i passed on the 1st two colorways for the white/forrest.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

I just got these NDS-VNDS for 30 dollars. Def. appreciated!
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

got em...bought em for ball...performed horrible, i dont know if the og's were better for ball but i'd expect that considering how much i hated these. messeed up one of the ..'tooths' had to paint over to restore...still rock em once in while...only green kicks i got
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King

Quote:
Any AJ XIV is to be appreciated
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

this happens to every release......not every release b/c nothing is absolute but happens alot

after a couple years months those who didn't scoop consider them slept on....they straight though

a nice pair of retros, i should have bought them.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

damn, i remember just getting on Niketalk for one of the first times and seeing the release dates of upcoming j's and seeing these, they weren't being released for another 4 months round that time. i was goin crazy for them because they looked so dope in the pics till they actually dropped and i was like...eeehhhhhhhhh, i'lll pass....2 weeks later, these got marked down from $150 to $100....crazy...you know i had to cop a pair. green is one of my favorite colors to wear. white and green is so clean and fresh. i love these kicks and actually selling them, peep the sig...lol
Extreme Heat for sale!! Jordans, Air Max, SB, Dunks, Vintage and OG kicks check out my photo album

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/

hit me at Mercy12@tmail.com

I like em
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Picked up a pair from DTLR in ATL up the street from Walter's, back in November for $30. Still haven't worn em yet. :wink:
wink.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

they alright, good shoe to play in though. still got mine since release day and now they got holes in the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom