haha wow at how old this post is

egv1wx.jpg
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was cracking up outloud for 3 min when I saw this. REDEFINES special olympics =D
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
I had some new ones I made when I was bored like a month ago. Finally remembered today, and checked my Photobucket... ONLY to find out they ain't even in there no more. >:
mad.gif

but damn :lol:
laugh.gif
at this post (still alive)

not my favorite pair....but i was doing it in my computer class last year. it was a try haha
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

omg some of guys are so good at this but i dont got time 2 do this
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

i just put this together.
first time drawing on paint like that.
not bad for a first attempt, i say.

(my name is curtis, by the way.)

xiijb0.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

Ya'll must be unbelievable bored
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

some people using templates and just slightly obscuring them to make it look like paint, lol paint it hard as hell to draw with.

.:Team Mental Liberation:.​

TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom