**Show Ur Skills. Draw Ur Favorite J's Using Paint**

NO, not ACTUAL paint. Paint tha program.. on ur computer. tha fun(ny) thing about it is that its a basic program.. its limited and its weak basically.. so u get drawings like this:

Air Jordan III

e7057c.jpg

Show urs. if ya guys have tha time. unlike me, im bored as hell right now. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
Dont BelieveThe Hype

not really what ur askin for, but this is what i did for that thread in the General forum

e5plxh.jpg

WHy are the worst jays the easiest to paint? this is Not my favorite but it was easy to draw it so perfectly. I present to you....The DUB-ZERO

our time being a lil' more productive!!!
This looks like a special olympics event. You all get one of these[/b] \/ \/ \/ \/
e715hk.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820
member#1

^^^^^^
Your not slick .... i know what u did u lil cheater :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tried to make it look like u did it..... u did do a lil bit ill give u that

Not my Favorite but it was pretty Easy to do lmao But that is my favorite color way of all the Vs
e71bx2.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

The XII brought new design concepts to the table like the XII's great ankle support and durability which made the XII indestructible. The New zoom air system featured Full-length Phylon midsole for responsiveness and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning without extra weight.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ those first few pics BOO for others for ruining mylaughter but hot none the less

[/b]

ATTEMPT #2 :pimp:
pimp.gif

e71pqp.jpg

The XII brought new design concepts to the table like the XII's great ankle support and durability which made the XII indestructible. The New zoom air system featured Full-length Phylon midsole for responsiveness and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning without extra weight.

Back
Top Bottom