Show Your Viotech Trainer IIIs....

I'm curious to see how many are out there... Size 10.5 & 11...
268941449.jpg

i was never a fan of this shoe.... or any colors they have out.... when i usually see people with these they look something like ^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Everybody is entitled to their opinion...

But the Air Trainer III is one of my favorite shoes, period. I love the construction of the shoe, and many of the colorways...

Particularly the Viotechs, Medicine-balls, Navy/white/red, Clover green/white, and the Venoms....

i need em n :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at that dude
looking to trade Mf doom sb sz. 7 for a 9-9.5 or ON SALE!! (LA meet ups r available)

Damn first in the pickup post not here. I need a pair 8.5 please?
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Quote:
Just seeing that makes me want to sell mine.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the scene was so thick
Low riders, Seventy-seven Sevilles, El Dawgs
Nuttin but them 'llacs

myspace.com/bigjumpoff

what sizesare yall? and to the OP, did you get your size 11 off ebay, off that one seller who dropped like 7 pairs at one time?

most of which ended in the mid to high 100 range.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

what was the biggest size there was in these? I heard it's mad hard to find anything bigger than a 10 nowadays
RAP SUCKS

good sneakers, but could never find anything to go with them. vnds 10.5 anyone?

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

how come you guys don't like fastening the velcro strap? does it get too tight or do you prefer the way it looks? just wondering... to each his own I guess...

and Wally, I have an AT1 sizing question... how do I PM you?
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​

^ Wally... Nah, I wish I got these for high $100s... I saw a Size 11 on the market and knew the chance of me finding another DS Size 11 would be slim to none... So I paid out the 'cheeks' for these...

The other 10.5 I have I've worn twice and with my 'Flintone'esque' wide foot, my pinkie toe was killing me....

^Sinnner... I don't fasten the strap b/c it seems that the strap was made too short to fully cover your foot all that way... It tightens over your forefoot and gets uncomfortable... not to mention it looks wack. The Air Trainer Is have a much bigger, longer strap, though...

Quote:
obie21 - those dont look bad with black laces.
|I
tired.gif
the scene was so thick
Low riders, Seventy-seven Sevilles, El Dawgs
Nuttin but them 'llacs

myspace.com/bigjumpoff

Back
Top Bottom