Showtime presents: The Affair Sundays 10pm

View media item 1210153
Doesn't officially kick off until October 12th, but the first episode is already out there.

Really like the format in which they told the story. Very character specific so you get to know them and kinda live through them.

last of all, don't know if this is a chick-flick or not

Dude cheats on his wife: scumbag dog

Woman cheats on husband: emotionally distraught.

Man: side piece
Woman: affair

Anybody manage to catch the second episode

Don't wanna spoil it for people that binge watch later to catch up

Decided to give this show a shot cause McNulty was that dude 
pimp.gif

Liking the show so far, especially the format in which they tell the story (the two main characters different perspectives of "their" story).

^The attention to detail is great regarding the format; changing the little things such as the way Alison's hair is styled in part 1 vs. part 2.

I find it hilarious that McNulty's boss on The Wire who would always s*** on him plays his father-in-law in this show & STILL s***s on him 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I will check out after class but I am still waiting on House of Lies to come back

This show is decent at best.

What drives me nuts, is just how bad of a cheater this guy is. He annoys the crap out of me. Always staring or stealing a glance at her when he's out with his family. 

If you're gonna cheat, you gotta do better. 

is this back?

show is meh but i'm in too deep now :lol:

I feel bad for Noah.

Brendan Frasier can play a great crazy bully.

Didn't know about this thread. Felt like I searched and never saw it come up or maybe there's another thread

The last ep with Alison and Cole? :lol: It was good.

I hope the twist isn't Noah stabbed himself in the neck somehow.

The last ep with Alison and Cole? :lol: It was good.

I hope the twist isn't Noah stabbed himself in the neck somehow.

Cole / Alison scenes was nice

Noah is doing bad and Helen not helping

:lol: Oscar being a good guy & voice of reason all of sudden

Last edited:
Man I still haven't finished season 2.

My TV backlog is 
sick.gif

The prediction I had :smh:

Son truly had a ****** up traumatizing childhood. I guess prison and his dad's death triggered it.

this ***** zik has watched everything in the world. lmaoo

this ***** ain't been outside in 3 years. how do you do it?

Last edited:

:rofl:

I just been thinking I been slipping ever since Netflix expanded its original content and ******* Amazon and Hulu got new series too.

I just cut out non essential not as fun entertainment. Plus at work I'm sitting down online most of the time. For a while I was sort of working from home.

When I think about it if I wasn't on NT I'd probably also be up to date on all movies and shows I have on my back log.

Nah, Zik hasn't watched the FF movies.
Correction:

I won't watch the FF movies. Granted I saw the 1st or 2nd one and part of the 5th one? which is why I won't ever watch the rest.

Last edited:
You should keep a list of all the movies and series you have watched this year...**** is crazy

This premiere :pimp:

One of the rare times i didn't want it to donits unique half the story from ine character's perspecitive and the nexr half hour another's.

Wanted to stay with Noah for the whole hour.

You should keep a list of all the movies and series you have watched this year...**** is crazy
The movie/tv thread is basically that for me. Doelne documented all of the movies and shows I watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom