ShowtimeXII's Customs: ParaNorman 1/2 Cents w/ custom lace locks!

The midsole is still flawless no chipping! Thanks guys, I would love to get these out there if you all know someone to get them out let me know.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I'm a fan as long as that midsole hold up.
Well done

That  means a lot to me, I have followed your customs for a long time.  Also the midsole is holding up as I stripped off the factory paint down to the foam using acetone.
Thanks again!

JT

i'm not a custom guy, but those are ILL.

well done, sir. i may have to research your work some more to see how your restorations look.

I just removed the tongue with an exacto blade then stitched it back with high gauge needles and upholstery thread. The paint is createx air brush paint.

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

I just removed the tongue with an exacto blade then stitched it back with high gauge needles and upholstery thread. The paint is createx air brush paint.

DUDE !! SICKKK !!

what color did you use to get the grape look ?

angulus purple?? and turquoise ?? please let me know. 

Dude, they look incredible. Don't be surprised if I inbox you asking you to do some restorations for me.

guys like I have mentioned a couple of times, I don't use angelus or some special mixed paint, I pre mixed custom createx colors for my grapes. If you need work done, that would be awesome let me know!

"Parody is the highest form of flattery...." I just saw someone did another grape custom, but painted the tongue instead. Felt pretty honored to have my work copied! Pretty decent job, I can't stop wearing mine lol!

Back
Top Bottom