ShowtimeXII's Customs: ParaNorman 1/2 Cents w/ custom lace locks!

Thanks for the comments, I did think about doing the black toes, but like I said I was 3 when I last had a pair in this colorway, and they were on my list of grails, so $42 and change was pretty great! Btw I have been stopped at least 5 times wearing them and asked about them, lol!

Recently found out I had another write up on nice kicks ans sneaker news for my south beach 2011's, I wish those guys would message me when they do write ups so I don't have to wait 6 months and get a text from a friend to alert me! Lol here are the links!
http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/06/air-jordan-2011-south-beach-custom/

http://sneakernews.com/2012/06/27/air-jordan-2011-south-beach-customs-by-showtimexii/

Thanks for all of your support, it is cool that a hobby that I have been doing for 15 years has been received well, even the criticisms are appreciated.

I don't know how much you know about free runs, but how would you go about painting the sole? I got a pair of live strongs and want to make an oreo colorway out of them. Thanks!

man im a big fan of custom kicks trying start mastering it , i want to mess with my lebron xs any quick tips you guys could throw me ?

@rshaw: thanks man! The best advice is to practice! If you have questions feel free to message me.
@steveakabeazy: I appreciate it!

no prob man im thinkin of gettin an air brusg machine to is it better using that for customizing sneaks @ShowtimeXII

Had some issues with my top coat on the paranorman 1/2 cents after the first wear so I had to strip them and start from scratch lol! I added a glow effect on the swoosh, let me know what you think!

Gonna try to gloss top coat them with a new sealer!

Last edited:
I am using air brush paint which when lightly applied doesn't chip or peel and is pretty durable. The krylon sealer doesn't adhere to the foamposite material so I am going to apply angelus sealer after thinning it and spraying through my airbrush. Should get the result I am looking for.

Not been on Nike talk in a while would appreciate it if my fans here would follow over on Instagram where my username is @showtime0012

Back
Top Bottom