Shox R4 OG colorway retro?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Grail status. Nice pair, Battleground and SupraTurbo.

I had both the blk/red and white/red. SupraTurbo is right - in time, these things yellow like a mofo....

One of the most comfortable shoes I ever owned.

162354026_o.jpg

fersnash you're right in that the OG's had a dark grey or black toe piece where the outter touches up front. not perfect but still nice

man i missed these shoes...bought the bb4s instead of the r4s so now that these released again maybe ill scoop...i still need more bb4s nike hint hint....retroplease

These are true to the OG....awesome job Nike. Bought 3 pairs a couple of weeks ago during friends and family from FA. My favorite shoe in my favorite color

So can anyone clarify if this will be a footaction only exclusive like the chilli 95's and some other sportswear shoes have been recently.

good lord, these are awesome!

when i saw the thread title, i immediately thought "oh great, someone doesn't know their OG colorways and is gonna get people worked up overnothing..."

haha... i'm so glad i was wrong!

Only difference I see is minor. If you look between the shox columns on the OG, there is not a red plastic piece connecting them, but on the retros there is.

In fact I believe the white/silver colorway was the only way like this. I think the black/red and the black/silver/red pairs both had the plastic piececonnecting the shox columns.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Only difference I see is minor. If you look between the shox columns on the OG, there is not a red plastic piece connecting them, but on the retros there is.

In fact I believe the white/silver colorway was the only way like this. I think the black/red and the black/silver/red pairs both had the plastic piece connecting the shox columns.

good catch!

i hope they also decide to retro the OG Shox TL (white/blue or black/blue)... i'm probably alone on this one, though.. haha

I always wanted a pair of R4's, but this one imma have to pick up. So bad, i may pick up tomorro (Between silver flights and all black lebrons VI). If i dopick these up, ill post pics.

ive been wanting these ever since they originally dropped, i was in 5th grade at the time
laugh.gif
and copped the BB4s instead

i will cop these

Anybody have a picture of the OG black colorway? I think may have stumbled across them online but Im not sure if its a retro of the OG colorway, or justanother black one...

^ i'm wearing the OG black colorway in my last WDYWT post... lol. i'll see if i can dig it up.

*edit*

I would love to get a pair of these, but it might take me sometime to find them where I live.

Definitely Nike's best running Shox, you can't go wrong with that futuristic design.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom