Shrinkage...Vol. !!$?!?

Okay so i was talking to my boy the other day and we just started to talk about random !#$@ ya know?...well to make a long story short..
he was telling me that he woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and when he was about to take a piss....he noticed that his "pipi" wassmall....and i was like $#$....and he was like "well i had no idea why it was small...but the wierd part is that it is still small..."...i asked himif he didnt go swimming or didn't drink any mountain dew or are on steroids or anything?...and he was like naw....so um yeah...Any of you think you got anygood reasoning of this???

didntwhat.gif

Originally Posted by Drips510

Okay so i was talking to my boy the other day and we just started to talk about random !#$@ ya know?...well to make a long story short..
he was telling me that he woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and when he was about to take a piss....he noticed that his "pipi" was small....and i was like $#$....and he was like "well i had no idea why it was small...but the wierd part is that it is still small..."...i asked him if he didnt go swimming or didn't drink any mountain dew or are on steroids or anything?...and he was like naw....so um yeah...Any of you think you got any good reasoning of this???

NOBODY talks about this.
laugh.gif

Just admit that you're talking about yourself and trying the old, "my friend" tactic.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

he was telling me that he woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and when he was about to take a piss....he noticed that his "pipi" was small....and i was like $#$....and he was like "well i had no idea why it was small...but the wierd part is that it is still small..."...i asked him if he didnt go swimming or didn't drink any mountain dew or are on steroids or anything?...and he was like naw....so um yeah...Any of you think you got any good reasoning of this???

NOBODY talks about this.
laugh.gif

Just admit that you're talking about yourself and trying the old, "my friend" tactic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats the funniest part

"my friend"

ninja nobody talks about this $!!# with their friend, %!$* outta here
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

NOBODY talks about this.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats the funniest part

"my friend"

ninja nobody talks about this $!!# with their friend, %!$* outta here
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude was probably typing this up thinkin' to himself like "Yeah, i'll tell em my friend brought it up randomly. They'll buy that.
smokin.gif
"

method-man-redman-a-yo-feat-saukrates.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wow...i was just looking for some good reasons for the dude....but then again...this is NIKETALK....so i had my Flame Suit Prepared

There is no way in hell this was supposed to come up between you and your boy unless he personally wanted to have a conversation with you about it for healthreasons. Not on no casual %#$$. He just might be +%%% and wanted to see how you would respond.

Back
Top Bottom