Shuttle service/Commuting from BF Paranaque to Makati (Ayala cr. Paseo) and back.

Hey guys. I have yet to take the shuttle from BF Paranaque to Makati (and back). I need to get from BF Paranaque to Paseo de Roxas (near Ayala Ave. corner) and back. This is going to be my first time doing so. Any tips pls? Sorry parang ignorante eh...pero di ko pa nagagawa ito from BF to Makati (and back). Hehe. Thanks! 
Thanks! 

yo dre, may shuttles sa may parking lot beside sm makati sa ilalim ng ayala mrt that pass thru sucat/president ave.
they usually start at 3pm onwards for the trip back to the south.
i dont know lang san station nila pag umaga.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

yo dre, may shuttles sa may parking lot beside sm makati sa ilalim ng ayala mrt that pass thru sucat/president ave.
they usually start at 3pm onwards for the trip back to the south.
i dont know lang san station nila pag umaga.
Thanks!! I know sa umaga sa BF McDo meron but I'm not sure what time sila nagsastart...haha. 

if tama pa tong naaalala ko, merong shuttle a little ahead ng mcdo that will bring you to makati. i once rode this from multi-national to makati med when i used to fetch and bring home my past. maybe you can inquire. im not familiar with the name ng area/place. you can also ride the shuttles to ayala parked near sm bicutan. from makati to pque, manilaboy's right. beneath the mrt station meron to merville/bicutan/sucat. this was my trip going back to multi.

disclaimer: this was still a year and a half back.

sir in the morning i see people lining up and boarding those shuttles at mercury drugstore in the corner of aguirre and el grande...i see them around 6am up to 645am and one time saw some people still lined up at around 8am...i also see shuttles at mercury drugstore and jollibee at Casimiro rd (CAA) corner Alabang Zapote rd. in the morning around 6-630am too...

Back
Top Bottom