SI - NBA Players Poll - Which player would you least like to have on your team?

Which player would you least like to have on your team?
Results [+]
Stephon Marbury, Celtics G.....22%
Ron Artest, Rockets F.....9%
Stephen Jackson, Warriors F/G.....5%
Kobe Bryant, Lakers G.....5%
Gilbert Arenas, Wizards G.....5%
[Based on a survey of 190 NBA players] FAST FACTS: Poll was completed before Boston claimed Marbury on waivers last week.... Tracy McGrady tied for fifth;with him out with a knee injury, the Rockets had gone 8-1 at week's end.... Jackson has been on five teams in his nine-year career.... Arenas hasn'tplayed since signing a six-year, $111 million deal last July (knee surgery); in '06-07 his 1,548 shots were fourth in the NBA. This is an NBA poll from theMarch 9, 2009 issue of Sports Illustrated.What's your take on this poll?

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1152751/index.htm

If T-mac wasn't injured, I'm sure he wouldn't of received votes. This dude is so good at passing and finding the open player.

9 dudes said they'd least like to play with Kobe?!
laugh.gif

If I were Kobe, I'd find out who those nine players are and take five ill advised jumpers in front of them.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

laugh.gif

If I were Kobe, I'd find out who those nine players are and take five ill advised jumpers in front of them.

chris bosh, mo peterson , joey graham, mike james.
wonder who the other 5 is...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

laugh.gif

chris bosh, mo peterson , joey graham, mike james.
wonder who the other 5 is...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I bet the 9 players were the 9 Raptors playing against the Lakers on 81 point game night.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know one of them could be farmar.
laugh.gif

I'm surprised Artest was @ 9%......I guess I know never to vouch to trade him for Lamar.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That's only 46%. What am I missing?
I'm sure they weren't given options who to choose.

Just plain and simple: If there's one guy you didn't want one your team, who is it.

(Goodjob tonight, the Mavericks proved how effing turrible they are).

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That's only 46%. What am I missing?

list is incomplete. maybe the magazine itself will list all the players. but I guess they might just list the top 5 - just like with this online list.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I'd say the 5th person would be Jalen Rose...I don't get the Farmar joke
Farmar doesnt really like Kobe all that much from what we can tell in games.

gerald green, mo pete, farmar, snaq, raja bell, kwame, brian cook, kendrick Perkins and James posey

Back
Top Bottom