si vous play sports

yes.
they were very amazing like 4 or 5 years ago
white red xi low for 79.99
authentics jerseys for less than 100
samples out on the table without anyone interest in them.
but that was the past.
very recent but distanted past.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

if your gonna say that have great shoes at great prices. give us an update?

or just write one in the TO store report thread

it was five years+ ago
even columbia xi were on sale rack.
that as during the time when nt still only had nike forum and just started a jb forum
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

i heard mixed things about si vous play that some of the stuff they sell is fake

although the cleats i bought from there were authentic

Very good spot to get older shoes at great prices, fitteds also.

SVP is an amazing place to get cheap fitteds. I got a couple pairs of shoes and some apperell there. Pretty cheap stuff compared to actual retail prices.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
DREAD THE RED!

Remember the lineups to even get in the place from years ago? It was the secret spot for a looong time to get kicks for cheap in Toronto until it got blown up now & everyone & their soccer mom goes now lol

For real though out of all the spots the best deal(s) are @ still the main warehouse location off of Steeles & Highway 27...

Word.
"Shallow men believe in luck - Strong men believe in cause & effect" - Emerson

i remember white/flint IXs for $79.99 and white/chrome IX lows for $89.99

great place for fitteds as dip tdot mentioned

Not to mention decent prices on Timbs. as well... AJ's & AM95s are always decently priced as well...
"Shallow men believe in luck - Strong men believe in cause & effect" - Emerson

too bad it's kinda far from downtown toronto... i'd be hitting it up every weekend otherwise...
WTB: Retro Jordan Fire Red III sz 12, will trade for DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel

No need to mess with fakes when they have access to the real deal :smile:
"Adversity introduces a man to himself."

Back
Top Bottom