Sick TAE KWON DO knock out video!!!!!

Just a video for some of Martial Artists that are on here... great video, i'm about to go sparring now.

��

I wanted to bump this, but also wanted to ask a question...

Does anybody on here compete in any martial arts? There's an opening this summer in Vegas, if anybody is interested.

I used to practice Tae Kwon Do.... that knockout was serious.
pimp.gif

I reallllyyy want to get back into it, but just dont have the time.

I prefer sparring that has these kicks but hands just as lethal. It's more legit to me.

Look up this cat named Daniels..on youtube.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

That guy is a bum and got whooped in his mma debut.
Just saying. I hate point fighting.
I got a TMA black belt as a kid and it was a joke.

Dudes are like Guile. Charging down...wait for it...wait for it...wait forrr itttt...

UP AND ROUNDHOUSE.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by jbone2308

That guy is a bum and got whooped in his mma debut.
Just saying. I hate point fighting.
I got a TMA black belt as a kid and it was a joke.
Truth. Thing is man people sell Martial arts short because of MMA. It's all about how you train not what you train. TKD became the #1mcdojo spot in America. We have destroyed martial arts at least in the mainstream. People are out for money so getting black belts in some schools is tooeasy. Then joints gotta be earned with hard work and pushing you to your limits.

Point fighting is a good test of your skill. It works elusiveness and speed. If you get into old school sparring on black belt level it's straightgangsta, not all this flashy stuff today. Thats when you could sweep, groin hit, hit in the face, even grapple some.

It all depends on who you train under Bruce didn't point spar with his students like this, they sparred like it was real encounters.

Back
Top Bottom