Sidekick LX 2009 Appreciation. Edit :Update

roll.gif
at answering a question almost 3 months later

im still on that sidekick lx. i dont like the feel of the new lx its seems to fragile. i'll probably upgrade to a bold or a my touch after this breaks.

had it, hated it, waste of money, will nevr be purchasing again. and the last one i had was the sk3, doubt this one would change my mind

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

im still on that sidekick lx. i dont like the feel of the new lx its seems to fragile. i'll probably upgrade to a bold or a my touch after this breaks.
testdrive it at da store...you'll be amazed at da benefits.

Didn't know ppl still rocked out w/these...
My 13 yr old nephew wants a BlackBerry...

Ummm...go figure
eyes.gif

ANDROID PHONES ARE THE BEST LOL THE BEST SIDEKICK WAS THE 2 AND 3 THE I.D KILLED IT

Originally Posted by tz85

ANDROID PHONES ARE THE BEST LOL THE BEST SIDEKICK WAS THE 2 AND 3 THE I.D KILLED IT
people talkin about da older sidekicks were da best are mis-informed..these aren't sneakers folks..da older ones aren't better
laugh.gif

from da LX to da LX 09 is a huge difference

in hindsight t-mobile should've never named da 2009 "LX" cuz there's alot of wrong information going around wit da public.

Im not even trying to hate but be honest SK users It toook t-mobile like 4-5years years to get to the LX09 from the SK2 to the SK08 nothing had really changedyou SK users barely upgraded cameras from 1.3 to 3.1.
I won't lie I liked the SK back when I was like a freshman in HS IM on my blackberry **%! now.

But whatever floats your boat
happy.gif

idk if i'd ever do a sidekick again. i had the 3 at age 25-26. a great phone for what i needed it to do, but grew out of it quickly. this new one soundsnice, though.

if t-mobile had the iphone, i'd still be with them. great prices for their plans (their equipment is looking pretty good, too).

Back
Top Bottom