*Sigh* Yup a girl problem thread

So, my on again off again chick of 9yrs I finally done. I Moved to Nashville, TN from Kalamazoo, MI in 2009 and just ran wild. But, after smanging so many chicks it began to feel pointless and I wanted to be with the girl who held me down all those years. But, when she was trying to be with me I told her nah and I didnt care if she messed with other dudes so eventually, she got a bf and she no longer wanted to deal with my shenanigans. All that has been going on since janaury. I moved back to MI in febuary for her and some family issues.Fast forward to june, me and her became cool again. She came to my apartment told me her and her bf were having problems and she was gonna break it off with him, she then told me how much she loved me and wanted to "make love" with me. I politley declined the offer (once I turned 25. I started to really feel wrong for smashing another mans girl). We've been cool since then, then saturday night she dropped the bomb on me... She's pregnant by ol boy. I was like 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
 all in that order. After I was told the news I went off on her. I was mad hurt and drunk at the time. It sucks because I really thought I was gonna marry this girl and it's like I threw 9yrs of my life down the drain. I know I can blame nobody but myself but I will admit that I have an urge to air out the dude and her on FB about how dude is trying to be and Uber-christian and that he cries and prays after sex but, I'm better than that. Feels batman, bros

9 years wasnt a waste if you learned and matured from it. Airing someone out on fb or whatever the case is nothing short of immature and all it will do is complicate things.

Look at it as a reality check and a form of closure. the next time you come across a girl you want to take seriously, dont take her for granted and capitalize on the opportunity.

Learn from it all and move forward.

you brought this on yourself by tellin her no but take it as a win homie theres more females out there than that one

Originally Posted by KingPiff

I know I can blame nobody but myself but I will admit that I have an urge to air out the dude and her on FB about how dude is trying to be and Uber-christian and that he cries and prays after sex but,
I had the
indifferent.gif
face the whole time reading ready to give some advice until I read that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Seriously was not expecting that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

9 years wasnt a waste if you learned and matured from it. Airing someone out on fb or whatever the case is nothing short of immature and all it will do is complicate things.

Look at it as a reality check and a form of closure. the next time you come across a girl you want to take seriously, dont take her for granted and capitalize on the opportunity.

pimp.gif

Everything happens for a reason man, learn from it and continue to live life.

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom