Sights & Sounds of Philadelphia

I'll (hopefully) be taking a trip to Philly next week (if this flu thing doesn't get outta hand by then). I've never been to the city of brotherlylove, but have always wanted to go. I'll only be there for a day. Aside from experiencing an authentic cheesesteak (still unsure as to where to go btw.I've heard great things about this place. This has not been the case for the infamous rivalsPat's or Geno's) and a diner shown on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives," what else can I do in for a few hours in Philly? I wouldn't mindvisiting a museum or two as well as having a "Rocky" moment on those infamous stairs.
laugh.gif
Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

I'll (hopefully) be taking a trip to Philly next week (if this flu thing doesn't get outta hand by then). I've never been to the city of brotherly love, but have always wanted to go. I'll only be there for a day. Aside from experiencing an authentic cheesesteak (still unsure as to where to go btw. I've heard great things about this place. This has not been the case for the infamous rivals Pat's or Geno's) and a diner shown on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives," what else can I do in for a few hours in Philly? I wouldn't mind visiting a museum or two as well as having a "Rocky" moment on those infamous stairs.
laugh.gif

You sure you wanna go there?
gdavis02.jpg

But ive never been to Philly...From what I hear, only thing good about there is the Steaks..But thats just what i heard

Well I'm going there on business, so yeah I do want/have to go. I know there are some Philly heads on here so I hope they chime in with theirsuggestions/ideas...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

I'll (hopefully) be taking a trip to Philly next week (if this flu thing doesn't get outta hand by then). I've never been to the city of brotherly love, but have always wanted to go. I'll only be there for a day. Aside from experiencing an authentic cheesesteak (still unsure as to where to go btw. I've heard great things about this place. This has not been the case for the infamous rivals Pat's or Geno's) and a diner shown on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives," what else can I do in for a few hours in Philly? I wouldn't mind visiting a museum or two as well as having a "Rocky" moment on those infamous stairs.
laugh.gif

You sure you wanna go there?
gdavis02.jpg

But ive never been to Philly...From what I hear, only thing good about there is the Steaks..But thats just what i heard
Why NYC heads always hating?

There is the obvious stuff like Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, the Constitution Center is pretty cool as well. Reading Station is a good place toeat.

If you want to checkout some shopping sites go to Walnut, check out Ubiq and Abakus in chinatown. The Art Museum is a cool place to chill around also maybecheckout the Liberty Bell and Olde City

^

Dude maybe you should check out the S&T forum or the Philly Regional section sometimes

Well that makes you a minority because a majority posts in those sections, this is the first time I've seen your sn

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

philly is betta than NYC awk.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

2pac_All_Eyez_On_Me.jpg

"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NYC is a dump filled with con artists..NYC dudes will baganything
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Freeway > Nas, Raekwon, Biggie, Jay-Z, GhostFace Killahs Discography
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You gotta check out North Philly...23rd and Venango is gorgeous at night. Thank me later, cuz...

Lets just say, I am from there, and don't plan on going back
laugh.gif

Peep the museums, and the historical stuff and leave. Oh and cheesesteaks from Larrys
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom