******** sign RB Shaun Alexander ; 1 yr / veteran minimum

On the trade deadline day, the Washington ******** made headlines of their own without trading a player.

The ******** signed former NFL MVP running back Shaun Alexander to a one-year deal and punter Ryan Plackemeier. Both players will be reunited with ******** coach Jim Zorn, whom they worked with in Seattle.

Link

roll.gif

where's that article Chester wrote ?
laugh.gif

Chester just started hating the Skins as we speak.
laugh.gif

Portis better watch out, Shaun likely to roll him up on the sidelines to get a full time gig.

Good move by the ********...you may laugh at me but I really think it's a good move. Bring him in, sign him, and if he tanks...SO WHAT! You still haveClinton Portis and Ladell Betts (once he comes back from the knee injury). This guy was a 1880 yard rusher with 27 TDs in 2005...not to mention if they signhim they'll be getting him pretty cheap.

We'll see how it works out..it's a low-risk, high-reward type of deal..

What a bunch of ******ed %%* dumb %@$% %%* moronic pieces of #$*$...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

This guy was a 1880 yard rusher with 27 TDs in 2005...not to mention if they sign him they'll be getting him pretty cheap.

You mean the season that these three guys:

060131_walter_jones_vmed_3p.widec.jpg
2006-08-30-hutchinson-toppe.jpg
Strong1.jpg

won the MVP?

Zorn better realize that this isn't the NFC Worst anymore and Shaun Alexander might die in the NFC East. He's old, washed up, sucks, has no lateralmovement, and I'm pretty sure he urinates sitting down. Dude is a walking fumble. He's so horrible they cut his $*# for JULIUS %%%#%$! JONES.

Great pickup
pimp.gif

We ain't friends no more.

Damn, Chester, its like that
frown.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
...my fault, that was the 'Boys fan in me talkin...but I should have considered that him havin a job tarnishesthe integrity of the League itself...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Damn, Chester, its like that
frown.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
...my fault, that was the 'Boys fan in me talkin...but I should have considered that him havin a job tarnishes the integrity of the League itself...

I take it back... if it was my foe, I'd want them to pick up a giant lump of crap too.

Why don't the ******** call up Onterrio Smith? He's twice the RB Shaun Alexander currently is, with or without the wizzinator.

Back
Top Bottom