******** sign RB Shaun Alexander ; 1 yr / veteran minimum

maybe he can punt for us
laugh.gif

[h3]Skins to Offer Alexander 1-Year Deal[/h3]
Jason La Canfora reports:

The ******** will offer Shaun Alexander a one-year contract at the veteran minimum.

[h3]Hamilton Cut, Says Doughty Will Go on IR[/h3]
Barry Svrluga reports:

Defensive back Justin Hamilton said he was released today, and he added that safety Reed Doughty would be placed on injured reserve. Hamilton said he didn't know the extent of Doughty's injury until today.

"I didn't know till I got over here and spoke to Reed that he was placed on IR," Hamilton said.

Doughty, who began the season as the starting free safety, has battled a nerve problem in his back for the past two weeks. He had been replaced in the starting lineup by rookie Chris Horton, who led the team with nine tackles against St. Louis and has three interceptions and a fumble recovery this year.

Link

smh.gif

ohwell.gif

He is not needed, Rock Cartwright can handle the back-up role until Ladell Gets back. The ******** of old are starting to show. Losing to teams we are supposedto beat and signing old/burnt-out NFL talent. Come on Vinny you was doing good.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

smh.gif

ohwell.gif

He is not needed, Rock Cartwright can handle the back-up role until Ladell Gets back. The ******** of old are starting to show. Losing to teams we are supposed to beat and signing old/burnt-out NFL talent. Come on Vinny you was doing good.
mad.gif
I disagree. Rock is too important on Special Teams and Alexander is getting the league minimum...we won't lose in the end if he ends upsucking.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

smh.gif

ohwell.gif

He is not needed, Rock Cartwright can handle the back-up role until Ladell Gets back. The ******** of old are starting to show. Losing to teams we are supposed to beat and signing old/burnt-out NFL talent. Come on Vinny you was doing good.
mad.gif
I disagree. Rock is too important on Special Teams and Alexander is getting the league minimum...we won't lose in the end if he ends up sucking.

co-sign...we aren't signing this man to start. He should be getting at the MOST 8 carries a game. This is a decent stop-gap until Betts is healthy. Norisk in this move.

maybe he can punt for us

roll.gif

why is anybody still looking at this bum.......... every time i hear his name, a box of kleenex comes to mind.

i dont see a problem with this . . .

Betts is injured , 1 yr for league minimum?

sure he sucks but he's better than Rock Cartwright for the moment.

he better not be stealing CP's touchdowns at the goalline tj duckett style. this bum doesnt deserve more than 6-7 carries a game when cp sits a play outevery here and there

Back
Top Bottom