sign this petition to repeal the insane VA speeding fines

sign it and spread it!!!!

www.petitiononline.com/va...ition.html

"when the ball goes up, you have a choice. you can watch, or you can rebound. understand that the ball won't come to you. you gotta go get it. you gotta want it more than anyone else on the court. it takes heart; it takes sacrifice. it takes the willingness to do whatever your team needs. because you cannot win without the ball." -- charles barkley

Def. affects me and I will be emailing it out. Thanks.

Talk about conflict of Interest.... unreal.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Not to be a wet blanket but the only way that this law has a chance of being changed is for someone who is charged to fight it in court and have it overturned. What would be more helpful is to post a list of the elected representatives who voted in favor of this for those who might want to reconsider whether they should vote for them come election time. Getting hit with a huge fine for reckless driving is a little harsh IMO but personally I have no problem with DUI/DWI offenders getting fined out the @#%$.
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

^^He's right, but it is a HUGE fine for something that isn't the huge.
>>>>HIT ME UP!!!>>>>http://www.myspace.com/bwolfe06 <<<HIT ME UP!!!<<<<
I have Aquas RIGHT NOW, and DTRT Spiz'ikes with box and hangtag.
Refs: Sept1an21 (Flips and Do the Right Thing 3s and White/Cement 3s)

I was reading this in the post a while back and its pretty corrupt. The worst I think I read was the $700 in fees in a addition to the fine for failure to use a turn signal. One more reason to stay away from VA.
I SPIT HOT FIRE!!!
WASHINGTONNATIONALS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But if you're not a VA resident then you're not subject to those fines, which I think is going to be the one regulation that eventually gets the excessive fines overturned since they don't apply to everyone.
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

Yeah, these fines are planned on targeting "chronic driving offenders" but at the same time the punishment doesn't fit the crime for just everyday regular drivers.

I'll be signing that petition.
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

Yeah it's not fair that someone outside of Virginia isn't subjected to those fines.

They're breaking Virginia law, so they should pay Virginia fines.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Back
Top Bottom