Significant other Appreciation Post... Wifey/Gf/ExGf/----------------J.O. vol. WE Salute you

I've been meaning to make this for a while for those special women in our lives..

*the ride or die women who stand by us in our rock bottom moments and help us get back up again better than ever.
*the ones who even though you mess things up with her will always be there for you and have your back.
*the ones that you have that special connection with that only the 2 of you understand.
*the ones that will always be selfless and think about you first instead of her.
*the ones that will copp you those holygrails even though she has no clue about sneakers, but will do her homework just to see your reaction when you open that box.

this is my appreciation to you 
smokin.gif

*here u go regal black
5bd0dl.jpg

2ynrmdc.jpg
1zxy2w7.jpg

Yeah, def appreciated. I got myself a new wifey and i would do anything to her. Her parents love me and i think they are cool too.

Sorry to disappoint op, but I trynna knock off two of my co-workers...one is 19 and the other is 33, neither of whom look like the bad guy from the double dragon movie....so its all smiles this way cuz

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Sorry to disappoint op, but I trynna knock off two of my co-workers...one is 19 and the other is 33, neither of whom look like the bad guy from the double dragon movie....so its all smiles this way cuz

704_cool-story-bro-wrestler.gif
  u still fishin for lulz  i see

What about the amazing boyfriends ? We have been together three years on April 21st. He is the love of my life and I can count on him for anything!

how about just platonic friends?

I recently broke up with a girlfriend of 7 months, and one of my closer female friends (we've never messed around,) has stepped up to the plate and has been rock solid with the support.

plus she's fine.
devil.gif

this is nt, havent people learned that these threads dont work by now

^ dudes just w/ you b/c he cant get anything better, but he will cont. to try

I will never get this. Why would you wanna post pics of you're girlfriend or wife (outside of course wedding pictures or something) when the internet is full of perverts. Cute girl and everything but damn me if I ever post even a jumpoff for you sharks.

Originally Posted by gORJESS

What about the amazing boyfriends ? We have been together three years on April 21st. He is the love of my life and I can count on him for anything!

Under the category as, "Jay OH"

damn...

no chick... wife... gal... jumpoff... go-liver...

smh.... thanks alot original poster...

i was just gettin over some stuff... lol....

Back
Top Bottom