Sikkest player samples

I was lookin around a few sites and came across a PS page...and I was blown away, I didn't kno half of the people that were on the page had custom Js, but the BEST 1 I seen was the Warren Sapp XIs, they were just like the space jams but it was red instead of blue wit '99' on the back!!! if they made that a quick or hyperstrike it wood be the best day ever imo. wut was the nastiest PS u've seen? and also how does that system work? I'm pretty sure they can't get previously produced Shoes, but mayb I'm wrong....does any1 know how that system works?

cuhhhh
"they say Flight, and Nike...u kno that they JORDANS!!! 4s and 5s and 9s its joseph"...jaehow

Sapp has really tight kcks his 12s were hot as well.
No bird soars to high as long as it soars with its own wings.

Derek jeter used to have some sick PE'd IX's.... Mikael(spelling) pietrus always has sick PE's but never matches for the most part.... :rofl:
roll.gif
.... Chris paul...

I've seen some Bibby 17s. They were hot. Gary payton has some hot stuff too. If I have to say THE BEST, I'd say CP3 5s.
http://www.myspace.com/bwolfe06 <<<HIT ME UP!!!<<<<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I HAVE LASER 5s, COOL GREY 3s, FLIP 3s, OLD LOVE NEW LOVE PACK and FIRE RED 3s!!!!

Rip hamilton has some pretty sick red/white/blue V's .
"TRICKIN' SIX DIGITS ON KICKS AND STILL HOLDIN"

gp's blk/yllw xii and ray's yllw xxi are dope, but i think the illest jordan pe ever was fin's wht/grey/navy xx's!!!

Ray Allen's white and green XII's are amazing but the best PE ever were his black and green XIV's. If JB released those, I'd be on them in a heartbeat, only cause I love green so much.
4 years of niketalk has made me a smarter man.

Wow, so I was just going through some of my pictures and I realized I have at least 50 + pics of Jordan PE's from over the years. If I get bored one day I'll post all of them, but that would take way too long right now.

But here's one that stood out. SLAM ED's Deion PE XI metal cleats...

4bxo093.jpg

4gio5t2.jpg

2yubuat.jpg

2ymvak1.jpg
For Sale:Nike Air Force 180's Blk/Blue/Red. DS size 11.p107.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=52442.topic

Kobe PE's when he was a free agent (Shoe contract) in the 02-03 were all dope

VII's, VIII'sm III's
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

Chris Paul V's Hand down they are :pimp:
pimp.gif

You Aint Fly You Aint Stuntin
Them Shoes Aint Nuttin
Keep Coming With Them Kicks
Get Sick Wit Another

derek jeter also had sick PE VI's and they were damn sick
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

Kobe III's.
Paul V's
Kobe VII's and VIII's.
MJ concord lows
Carmelo Black/UNC XIII's.
MJ All Black XIII's (wore in 98 Eastern Conf. Finals)
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.

Cleveland is NOT a place for Sneakerheads!

Yes, My Name Is Chris.

http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

dmilesix_001.thumb.jpg

Terrible pic, but these are the best PE's ever. Followed by DA's Concord lows....

jordan_pe_1.jpg

Disregard Melo's VII's.
Latest Pickups: Neptune SB's, Jordan IV Inspired Dunks, and Lebron IV Easts

Give me a few months and a lot of PE's you guys don't see all too often will be up on the site. I've got everything from Jeter to Ray Allen to DMiles to Kobe J's :wink:
wink.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

IMO

Kobe PEs (white IIIs above and the white VIIIs)
Clippers VIIIs
Gary Payton celtics green XIIIs
Ray Allen green suede XX regionals
Ray Allen green/yellow Vs

...are among the best player samples. But most player samples are pretty damn insane anyways.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

kobe's PEs take the cake, they are so :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

i also like ray's new PE Vs
Looking for DS size 12 Cardinals, Flints, ceramic VIIs
WTB: Temple Effective Blood Money white/red XL

Back
Top Bottom