I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5

Quote:
were do u buy silica packs??????

and how many packs do you guys put in your boxes of sheos

and where in the box do u place them

where i buy them is ebay

and i put as many packs as i want into the box

and i place them anywhere i want

I get my mom to take them from the IT department at her work (they come in harddrive boxes and such)..i usually put 1 big one in there under the paper... also my room is in the basement so i usually have a dehumidifier running anyway
TEAMAMFAM

buy some beef jerky, there are always silica packs there
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Care and Maintenance Thread has your answers (Jordan Forum). I bought mine off of ebay and only put one in each box. Cosign with Kapepper though...if you store it right you won't need silica, maybe just one for clear soles. Too much will dry the leather and other materials out and lead to cracking. Precisely for this reason you should NEVER BAG YOUR SHOES.

go to payless..or any other store that has their shoes out just on racks..in the boxes there will be some juss take em..me and my brother went to a whole bunch of stores..but yeah sometimes footlocker will give out some if you ask..or they will give you the HUGE shipping silica pack ahahaa
i just broke your neck
<--jaye05 stole my avy..
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
ID-12247
<cen

If you wear them use silica to dry the sweat from your feet. If you are keeping them DS just keep them in a dry, dark place. Silica will dry them out like said before.
SIZE 13 SHOES FOR SALE
SIZE 11 SHOES FOR SALE
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

go to a store that sells purses/bags and swipe em out the bottom of the purses on the racks.

i wouldn't use more than 1 silica pack, though...
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

silica packs don't work, i had one in the box of a pair of fire red 5's. iv'e never worn the shoes or even really taken them out of the box and I checked them the other day and they are already yellowing pretty bad
Team Pacific Northwest​

As said before, silica packs do dry out the shoes if the silica packs touch the shoe. After awhile silica packs turn yellow, then golden piss yellow, then either brown or black. Thats how you know you need you to change them. I keep at least 4 silica packs for each shoe.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

As said before, silica packs do dry out the shoes if the silica packs touch the shoe.

too much silica will dry out the shoes whether or not they're touching.

Cosign with the two above me....check the silica packs for a color change as described. You should change them relatively often.

I keep at least 4 silica packs for each shoe.

i take it you mean you keep 4 (1 in the box and 3 as replacemnts) packs total.

Back
Top Bottom