Silkk the shocker ft. mystikal- It Ain't My Fault Part 1 Appreciation

pimp.gif

No Limit Videos >>>>>

It hasn't been a independent label that has did what No Limit did..they were dropping albums almost every week

We need a No Limit appreciation thread in music and a Camouflage Clothes appreciation in the general forum.

Appreciated. I swear Silkk and Mystikal had chemistry together when they was on tracks just them two. they shoulda made they own lil duo-subgroup. I still bang "Let Me Hit It" like it just came out.

I wonder what's Silkk doing these days...........he released based on  a true story back in 2004.
He never could rap though, probably the least talented rapper eva on no limit

It aint my fault 2

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

It hasn't been a independent label that has did what No Limit did..they were dropping albums almost every week
hell yea!! they used to have like 12 albums "coming soon" inside the album covers... Mercedes was
pimp.gif

appreciated. i used to bump made man, the last don, and i got the hook up soundtrack all the time... my parents would shout at me when i start howling "UUUUGGGGHHHHHHH"

LOL @ stoneyjax... yeah they would have those different album advertisements on album covers... im not sure if some of those albums made it to record stores... but the only album cover that stuck in my mind til this day is the mercedes "rear end" album cover

for old time sake:

UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom