Silky Johnson Appreciation Thread

The man knows how to hate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Well, well, well! the most diabolical haters this side of the Mississippi. Buc Nasty, what can I say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afganistan? It looks bombed out and depleted. And of course the so-called "Beautiful." Why don't you click your heels together three times and go back to Africa? And as for you, Boss Hogg, very insulting what you said about my coat. It's made out of your mother's pubic hair. Quite $%*+#."
images

sj.jpg

pimped-out-chappelle1.jpg

13845_745118958565_9418932_43028772_4064832_n.jpg

For a quick second I was thinking this was thread for "Fleece Johnson" then I remembered who Silky was.

Much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like the girl's song "Papa Don't Preach". I got a new song for ya, b..... It's called "Daughter Don't Sang".

"That remark comes from the so-called 'Beautiful', who does stunts on the weekend for Little Richard in gay movies..." Hate, hate, hate.
roll.gif

"Bucknasty, what can i say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. It looks bombed-out and depleted."

Originally Posted by ToddCorbo

"Bucknasty, what can i say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. It looks bombed-out and depleted."

That Avy
smokin.gif

I gotta catch Will Smith at one of his stands up man. I couldn't live with myself after he just decided to leave his show and take off to Africa man. I just....couldn't.....

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I gotta catch Will Smith at one of his stands up man. I couldn't live with myself after he just decided to leave his show and take off to Africa man. I just....couldn't.....

826c6-obvious_troll.jpg

Back
Top Bottom