Silver 2010, what's the deal?

I've only seen a few pics of players wearing them, never saw them in stores around me.  I'm just lookin' for some info about this release.  Were they limited etc.

Thanks,

i'm pretty sure they had them on finishline.com for a long while. don't recall seeing them when i was last on the site a few days ago. sorry, i don't have more info. surely, someone else on here will.

peace.

They were a somewhat limited release. The last official colorway to drop of the 2010's. Not a ton of stores had them and the ones that did either had them sitting or they dropped in price before they sold out. When they were seen at the 2010 NBA All Star game, they were an instant hit, but the hype died after they weren't immediately released until the end of the season. Had they been released around all star weekend, I think the demand would have been higher for these.

Check out the official thread for the 2010's to read more about the release...

Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

unc also wore them along with special jerseys to commemorate jordan's 25th anniversary 2 seasons ago

Jordan-Brand-Silver-Anniversary-College-Uniforms-6.jpg

Jordan-Brand-Silver-Anniversary-College-Uniforms-7.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/20...orms-unc-cal-georgetown/

Originally Posted by zyr12

They sat at my Champs for $50... Copped a pair during EA weekend.

wish i could get a pair for $50

they never dropped below $125 around my area...........................................................peace23

There are still some at my local Footlocker.
For some crazy reason they still have it at full retail price.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well, they are nice.

I like this shoe a lot. We had at the outlet store I work in, they disappeared. There was one pair sitting in my store that was juss too small for me. I was so pissed cuz I seen it juss sitting there but it didn't fit me

We still have a full size run of these at the Footlocker I work at.  My manager was just saying the other day that he can't believe they're still full price.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

They're $79 in FNL's system. My local one still has some sizes left.

i cant find them in the fnl system

send me the link please .........................................................peace23

I love these rides...stylish as hell...now some may hate...but thats great...my woman always wants me to wear them when we go on a date....No flow intended there ha....On a serious note, some people don't like the 2010's period. I for one only care for the white silver, white with red tip, and all white! I get a good bit of looks when wearing them. Probably thinking what type of moon boots is this cat have on haha

One of the better performing Jordan. People need to ball in them before they make judgment.

I purchased a pair from FNL.com when they had them on the website for sale.
One of my local Champs had them for $59.99, one of my homies grabbed them.
I was thinking about getting a 2nd pair however they sold out before i could do so.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

They're $79 in FNL's system. My local one still has some sizes left.

i cant find them in the fnl system

send me the link please .........................................................peace23

They're not on the website, I meant finishline internal system. Check your pm tho.

didn read the whole post so forgive me if its already been said, but I seen them at the outlet in cincinatti ohio yesterday for 129 in a variety of sizes.

for those still looking for them...monroe outlet has sizes 8-11 for $129. also, champs has them in scattered stores for $49. they will stock locate.

Back
Top Bottom