Silver Anniversary Jordan III's

these will be available at 10 footlockers throughout canada, march 27th retail for 209.99 excluded from all discounts.  And yup you can preorder them now.  Grade school sizes are also available.

List of footlockers?
happy.gif

im sure the big ones - I don't know MTL very well but I bet the one on ste. catherines will have them.

also, what is with FL charging $209.99 for like every pair of jordans regardless of the US retail.

Nikestore on Bloor and the Queen St store in Toronto both are charging $239.99 for the AJ 2010 but FL has them for $209.99.

Any word on the IV or IX? I don't think I'm going to get any of these three but just in case I want to check them out

i am sure some people like these, while others are falling into the hype.

if i liked these i would have them already for a few years.

the first time the white/bling IVs dropped, I liked them but when they turn into white/white air force ones - it gets old.

Still waiting on info for the AJ III Cement re-retroes... Forget this anniversary crap

$25US shipping is decent but I still think anything over $20 to ship to Canada from the US is a rip off.

i believe that champs will be getting the IV's while boutiques will be getting IX's.

Livestock and Nike on Bloor will both be getting all 3 anniversary white releases (III, IV, IX) on Saturday according to their websites. Livestock is selling them for $210. Nike on Bloor is probably selling for the same since almost every Jordan shoe is now priced at $210 CDN. It must be the magic number where ppl are willing to pay that much but no more. I can't remember the last time I went to a store and paid full retail $200 or $210 plus tax for a pair of jordans. It might have been the XI/XII CDP ($200 x2).

it's like nike discovered that they had excess inventory of these shoes in one of their warehouses or factories, and decided to release them as a 25th anniversary shoe...

SUPPORT OUR LOCAL INDEPENDENTS!!!!! OR ELSE THEY WILL KEEP CLOSING!!!!
c-apsule on yorkville also has all three silver anniversary jordans (3, 4, 9) FOR $210...

I would buy from them way before I bought them from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom