Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

Via Sneakernews.com

"After much speculation and tons of rumors, it has officially beenconfirmed that the White/Metallic Silver versions of the Air JordanIII, IV and IX will, in fact, be released on March 20th. Although allthree will be dropping the same day, each model will be released atdifferent retailers to ensure that you’ll likely have to put in someleg work if you’re determined to cop them all. Stay tuned for furtherrelease info."

pimp.gif

Via KixAndTheCity

"Jordan Brand has just confirmed the release date for the 25th Anniversary Air Jordan III, IV, and IX. All three sneakers are set to release on March 20th. From what I heard, the release will be regional and each sneaker will release at different accounts."
3 pairs on the same day in 3 different regions... 
This will not be pretty... 
indifferent.gif

It's pretty crazy for them to drop all of them on the same day, but I wonder how limited they'll be. Oh well, I'm only looking forward to the III's

I haven't decided, but I might not pick up any of these..
EDIT: Am I wrong or are the black/white 6s set to release March 20th as well?

These shoes are terrible, they will turn yellow mark my words. I got pure 3s a few years ago,
 you can't wear them too often and they are starting to look like urine. I'll post pics later

I wonder whats gonna be retail on all 3? I want all 3 but ima settle for the 9's only, probably cop the other 2 later on.

im guessing they will be 150 each. i wonder if they are releasing regionally like when they did the low 1's (but that was four regions).

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Via Sneakernews.com

"After much speculation and tons of rumors, it has officially beenconfirmed that the White/Metallic Silver versions of the Air JordanIII, IV and IX will, in fact, be released on March 20th. Although allthree will be dropping the same day, each model will be released atdifferent retailers to ensure that you’ll likely have to put in someleg work if you’re determined to cop them all. Stay tuned for furtherrelease info."

*yawn*

I wonder if they will be more expensive since they are the Silver collection. Kind of like the Jordan 1 that dropped a couple weeks ago? And which region gets which shoe?

pass on all 3

all your getting is a pure jordan 3 and 4 with a plastic box 
the 9's blah

if i got any of these at would have to be at a discount 

Isn't the 20th when the Black/White VI release as well? Dang you JB, no way I can cop 3 pairs of shoes on one day... I want the Black/White VIs, and the IX and III (already have Pure$ IV) but no way I'm dropping 450 in one day...

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

they put 0 work into these shoes and people will still being crazy over them 
eyes.gif

Im almost sure people had to work for these to get produced.

I still have my 3's and 4's still DS, no point in getting these, and the 9's just dont look right on my feet, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom