Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

For some odd reason, I feel myself leaning towards a PASS on these. It's not because my pockets are thin at the moment, because I can get the money if needbe, its something else. I missed out on these a few years ago, and swore up and down that given another chance, I'd be all over these. I searched for along time, almost dropping $350 for them down on Fulton. And now, I see these pics and am not impressed. I don't know why though, but perhaps becauseI've gone without them for so long I've gotten used to not having them. Oh well I guess.

Just picked mines up from my friend.

And it's not even close...

2005>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2008

These have the same mold of the '07 Penny Foam Ones (smoother mold), not the mold used for all foam pros prior to '06 (more detailed/sharperindentations/deeper grooves). The silver on the 08's is dull and seems almost white in certain lighting. The 05's are very metallic.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a foam head so I can't shun these completely. I'll probably wear these and keep the 2005's on ice.

YO ccb302 GOOD LOOKING!!! I live in Glen Burnie and I went out there and copped fro $170 a piece. B, you good with me, thanks for sharing info.

Yezzir...Just copped from Packers in Jersey City a little while ago...170 out the door...no tax in NJ is great...
Some pics in here already, but ill probably post mine later anyway

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

YO ccb302 GOOD LOOKING!!! I live in Glen Burnie and I went out there and copped fro $170 a piece. B, you good with me, thanks for sharing info.

no problem. did u copp from cinderellas or sportsmart?

Gotta love NYC
pimp.gif

Yes they are QS's...and regardless of whether or not they are better quality than the last time they came out...I think they still look damn good...

i was gonna check sideline yesterday but didn't figured they weren't getting them as they were QS but guess they did i'm pissed

went in Cinderellas and copped the size 11, 12, and 13 for me and my peoples. Good looking out again, I was really needing these in my life.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Just picked mines up from my friend.

And it's not even close...

2005>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2008

These have the same mold of the '07 Penny Foam Ones (smoother mold), not the mold used for all foam pros prior to '06 (more detailed/sharper indentations/deeper grooves). The silver on the 08's is dull and seems almost white in certain lighting. The 05's are very metallic.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a foam head so I can't shun these completely. I'll probably wear these and keep the 2005's on ice.
Can u post a pic w/ both pairs so we can see the difference.

no hate involved, but foam pros are
sick.gif
!! that big a $ $ swoosh just makes me
smh.gif

the ONLY pros that are decent imo are the pearls. there's just something about them...

reading all these posts with everybody beasting over these, i'm ready for flame
laugh.gif

had these been foam one's, then that would've been
pimp.gif

already copped 2 carmine packs and even if i didn't these would still be an ez pass. i'll prolly spend that $200 on the 2/21 pack i passed on lastmonth. congrats to all who copped and love these tho...

Eventhough these have leather, and I have the 05's. These will be bought on sight, with no hesitation...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Yezzir...Just copped from Packers in Jersey City a little while ago...170 out the door...no tax in NJ is great...
Some pics in here already, but ill probably post mine later anyway
Some good ones please....

What does call to back order mean.....they will get more soon? Help me out Tdog...when can i cop a pair?

PYS.com will get em...right? uptempoair.com as well?

Ive been calling my spot since yesterday and the guy said they still didnt get them.. I hope they get them since they got the pennys. Imma be HIGHLY upset ifthey dont and I gotta go hunting.

Back
Top Bottom