Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by Will0827

Still no comparison pics?

I sold my OGs last month so I cannot do a true comparison but I have my ebay pics I took of the OG... here are a couple in hopes that someone will do abetter job:

OG

Retro

OG

Retro

sportsmart always trying to get over! im suprised u didnt copp from cinderellas since u live ova west up da heights

laugh.gif
Hell yeah, they still got thewhite/Royal blue Duncans down there for $180. How you ain't put no shoes on sale that released 3 years ago???
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yeah, but I was in Mondawmin already, and once my homeboy mentioned that he heard that Sportsmart had these, I hadto make moves down there...

Where In Maryland Are these available besides B More??? No where In D.C.??? No where Near Iverson Mall???

Yeah, someone already mentioned it, but Major in Georgetown had these out yesterday when I went. They didn't have toomany pairs from what I seen tho...

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Dudes actin like the silver ones that preceded these didn't have leather on the top

you know
laugh.gif

They're just used to complaining about otherretroes.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

beeniesfoams wrote:

Dudes actin like the silver ones that preceded these didn't have leather on the top

didnt the preceding ones have nubuck/suede upper?

tf05idiot1.jpg

you musta just jumped on the foam train because it had its own thread, smh

we have them in saint louis for 170. no one is picking up on em, just walkin right on by like it's nothing.

These r in Athletes Foot in Bmore 2. Saw them in 2 malls yesterday. Not a foam fan tho.

YO, there are SportsMarts in the West.
I wonder if they would have them... I'm still looking for them though.
I hope they hit the West or I will be heated.
Edit - have these hit any Footlockers? Its F&F weekend

Originally Posted by Will0827

bigj505 thanks for the pics they look exactly the same in my opinion.
No problem... they are pretty dead on for retros... some spotty glue that can be whipped off... but the texture seems a little different than before...but im probably just rambling cause i dont have the OG to compare :tongue:

so are they quickstrikes? Are they east coast exclusives? I don't want to buy knowing everyone else is going to have them. imade that mistake with thegodzillas.

Back
Top Bottom