simon cowell living that savage life

simon cowell got his friends wife pregnant

http://abcnews.go.com/Social_Climber/reports-simon-cowell-impregnates-friends-wife/story?id=19824426

Former "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell got his friend's wife pregnant, according to reports in Us Weekly and People magazines, citing unnamed sources. A British spokesperson for Cowell told People, "This is a very sensitive issue and all media enquiries are being dealt with by his U.S. attorney." When called by ABC News, Cowell's representatives would not comment. Cowell will soon be buying mini V-neck T-shirts for the baby he's having with Lauren Silverman, a New York City socialite and still-married wife of real estate developer Andrew "Ace" Silverman.

rs_560x415-130801124354-1024.3cowell.ls.8113_copy.jpg

simonpg1.jpg

Socialite wives, I've heard they're unpleasant. "I'd rather be a ____ than a swallowuh"

If it walks like a scumbag, talks like a scumbag, and dresses like a scumbag, then it's undoubtedly Simon Cowell.

I aint surprised he'd do something like this. Ishh like this just seems right up his alley.

Son knocking his wife while chilling next to dude on a yacht... :wow:

simon cowell got his friends wife pregnant

http://abcnews.go.com/Social_Climber/reports-simon-cowell-impregnates-friends-wife/story?id=19824426
Former "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell got his friend's wife pregnant, according to reports in Us Weekly and People magazines, citing unnamed sources. A British spokesperson for Cowell told People, "This is a very sensitive issue and all media enquiries are being dealt with by his U.S. attorney." When called by ABC News, Cowell's representatives would not comment. Cowell will soon be buying mini V-neck T-shirts for the baby he's having with Lauren Silverman, a New York City socialite and still-married wife of real estate developer Andrew "Ace" Silverman.
rs_560x415-130801124354-1024.3cowell.ls.8113_copy.jpg
simonpg1.jpg

Perfect pic for the "He aint even know it" thread :lol:

This chick cover all her basis - Marry a rich successful guys, if he wants a divorce he needs to give up half and gets pregnant by an equally rich mogul and have his baby in case he decides to split.

She ain't got no worries!

This chick cover all her basis - Marry a rich successful guys, if he wants a divorce he needs to give up half and gets pregnant by an equally rich mogul and have his baby in case he decides to split.

She ain't got no worries!

im still in awe at the power of da cooch

Simon is a moron I'm glad he knocked this bird up he's dumb enough to sleep w his friends wife..even though she's "on the pill", I give her props she know what she was doing

Back
Top Bottom